Chapter 13

Warning: Sexual themes implied

Months later before their weddings they decided it was best to tell their fiances the truth. The two girls paced their bedrooms in worry. After thinking this through for nearly half an hour they waited until the children where in tutoring.

Luna or Lucelia flooed to the Malfoy mansion and waited for Abraxas. While Cassiopeia stood outside of Orion's study for five minutes before taking a deep breath and knocking.

Looking deep into their partners eyes the girls told them everything, while the two men sat still and listened. After they finished looked up at their partners to see that they yet moved to do anything. Feeling heartbroken as tears crashed down their faces, before the men even got to react the two women dissapeared along with their luggage.

Snapping out of their shock they looked to where the women were only to see that their seats were empty. A note and engagement ring laid in their spot, picking up the letters and rings with shaky hands they felt tears rushing down their faces. "Please come back, I love you", they whispered tearfully.

It was to say that when they children found out they were absolutely upset. Crying and throwing tantrums wanting their mothers to come back and kiss them telling them everything will be alright. It was to say nobody was happy anymore, the children lost their smiles while the men felt colder.

Months passed by without a hitch. Cassie and Lucia were upset and tried their best to get their heartbroken hearts back together. It wasn't until ironically enough for a death eater attack to bring the two groups back together.

Cassie and Lucia were buying chocolates from honeydukes when they heard a commotion nearby. And ran over to help dropping their bags of chocolates on the floor nearby and helped them defeat the death eaters. It wasn't until the two women were mowed down by the children when they recognized the group. The Coldwells looked at Malfoy Sr. and Black Sr. nervously, catching their eyes they gasped in shock.

Lucelia saw hurt, love, and desire in Abraxas' eyes, while Cassie saw hurt, anger, and love in Orion's. The girls were about to make a run for it but were stopped by their men respectively.

"Please stop running, I love you please", murmured Abraxas as he breathed in Lucelia's scent missing the familiar scent as Lucius cuddled in between them.

Cassie watched the blondes with a wistful look, turning back to Orion she was suddenly pulled into a kiss. There was so much love and want, gasping she looked up at Orion who stared down at her and said one word, "Stay". She looked down around the two children cuddled between them and said, "Okay".

When the two reunited families left to their respective homes they sent the children to bed who were exhausted from the days excitement, while the adults continued on to their bedrooms. Suddenly Lucia found herself trapped under Abraxas as he stared down at her and whispered possessively Mine in her ear making her shiver underneath him.

Meanwhile Cassie found her slammed against the wall as she made out with Orion and before she she knew it, her clothes along with his went flying everywhere and continued their love making happy to reunite.

The next morning Lucia woke up to a hand stroking her hair and looked into Abraxas eyes as he said, "Marry Me?". Before he knew it, he was having round two of their love making.

Meanwhile a sore but satisfied Cassie woke up to see a still asleep Orion and cuddled into his arms enjoying his body heat. With a groan Orion woke up to see a wide awake Cassie looking at him. Getting up Cassie gave him a kiss before walking into the bathroom with a wink as she swayed her hips getting an appreciative groan from Orion who jumped up from the bed and joined her for a shower.

A couple months later the two couples were happily married and years later it was time for Sirius to join Lucius in Hogwarts.