Chapter 12

A/N: Pink Carnations signifies purity, faith, love, beauty and charity. They are also a symbol of a mother's undying love.
____

The three boys put their heads together and thought of a plan, it was obvious that their mothers we're exhausted. After a few minutes of bickering they finally had a solid plan. Regulus would distract them, while Lucius got the bedroom ready for a snuggle. While the two did that Sirius told the house elves to get some meals ready for their moms.

While they did their part, Cassie and Lucelia were oblivious due to the exhaustion. At first they were surprised to see that only Regulus came up to them, but immediately shrugged it off thinking that the other two were off doing "big kids" things.

After Lucius and Sirius did their part they urged the girls to follow them. The two women were so touched at their gesture and threw them into hugs and gave them kisses until their faces were stained by pink and red lipstick. The three blushed heavily under their mothers adoration and cooing.

After eating lunch they all headed to the master bedroom (Orion and Cassie's) and extended the bed to fit all five of them. They all showered and took baths before snuggling into each other and falling asleep. The girls thought they were so blessed to have sweet children.

{Meanwhile with the Men}

Abraxas and Orion were having lunch after a long Wizengatmot meeting. While wistfully wishing that they were at home with their loved ones. And once they were finally released after the sixth meetings, they gracefully collected their things and bolted out the door. Apparating to the Black Manor they were surprised to hear silence walking quietly around the manor they have yet to find them. Finally walking towards the last few rooms they had yet to look through they were surprised to see their fiancees and sons cuddling on the bed. After collecting a drowsy but an awake son, Abraxas was about to wake up Lucelia but Lucius stopped him and told him that mommy was tired. So instead he carried her and flooed home with Lucius in tow.

After sending his son back to bed he set Lucelia on the bed and tucked her him before he changed out of his working robes and joining her. Lucia shifted mildly acknowledging that she was at home and snuggled into Abraxas chest, as he pulled her closer and falling asleep. Lucelia cracked one eye open and smiled, happy to have a second chance in happiness.

{Meanwhile back in the Black Manor}

Cassie woke up after the Malfoys departure and greeted her fiance. With the children deep asleep the couple shared a hot steamy bath with each other. Laying down in bed Cassie thanked Lilly for a Second chance in happiness.

Lilly who was watching from above felt really touched and burst into happy tears drawing weird looks from her cousins but she didn't care, and exaggerately blew her nose sniffing, and replied "you're welcome". Those two words repeated and echoed in the two smiling girls' heads. They themselves felt their lips curve into a smile as the slept the night away safe in ther fiance's arms.