Try me

********************

His hands ran through my hair as he kissed me. Our bodies were coliding and growing closer with each second. I loved him. At this point, I didn't even care about the consequences; all I wanted to do was love him.

********************

No, I didn't start out as a mega-skank. I actually started out th complete opposite. If it weren't for him chances are I would have died a virgin; untouched. The tables started to turn when I moved to New York, New York. It was the city of dreams, the city of inspiring artists, the city that seemed to be perfect for me.

My mom figured a new town would be perfect for our situation. My dad had cheated on my mom, therefor resulting in us moving out. New York was a fresh start.

Sunday morning was my introduction to New York High School for Girls. Did I mention it was boarding? I only got to see my mom on the weekends because that's when we went home, even then it was optional.

Where was I? Yes, back to Sunday morning. It was my fourthy day in my new state and time to check out my wonderful shit school. I came dressed in my most expensive clothes to set an impression. It was New York for God sake! I wanted to look like the best of the best.

"I'll be showing you around," a sharp voice bellowed.

I turned around to find myself staring at what I think was a human. If not, definately a bear. This man was huge; total giant! All I was thinking was please don't eat me! I think he was the dean of the school.

He gave us a long a detailed tour of the school, and saved the preforming art section to the last. "I see from your resume you are very intrested in art and music, Cassie, am I not right?"

"Huh?" I said being unintentionally rude. He gave a dissaproving laugh.

"You are very into art and music, am I correct?"

"Yeah - yes! You are!" I said blushing out of embarassment.

We walked into the music room and my oh my, it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. The walls were painted white, but you could hardly even tell with all of the pictures hanging on it. A timeline of musicians from ancient times all the way up to modern day hung way up top. Pictures of students and teachers near the middle and at the bottom across the whole room were black notes painted on to it which I soon relized played "Fur Elise" by Beethoven.

As my mother talked with the man, I looked at some of the pictures. One picture caught my attention of an extremely good looking boy maybe a few years older than me on the wall.

"Who's he?" I asked shyly, "does he go here?"

The dean chuckled, "this is an all girls school, Mister Todd works here!"

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I said, my cheaks grew so hot.

"It's fine! A lot of people make that mistake! Actually, he is your music teacher, don't worry all the other girls have a little crush on him too!"

I felt my chest exploding inside and my face burning up. It was awkward for all of us now.

Swiftly the dean continued on with the tour. I think I was going to like it here.