Light it up

Light it up, on the run....

Let's make love tonight....

Make it up, fall in love, try....

Dusk Till Dawn, Zayn

.

.

.

Got my friend's laptop and here's a longer update for you my fellows.....

.

.

.

AR Fashions, New Delhi

"Good morning sir" the receptionist greeted him with a perfect smile and Arnav said smiling, "Good morning Lisa. How is your daughter?"

"She is fine sir, thank you" Lisa said politely.

"You could've taken a day off to look after her" Arnav commented and Lisa said smiling, "No sir, it's fine. Her fever is gone. She went to school today"

Arnav nodded and then walked into the office premises. Everyone stood up greeting him and he returned everyone's greetings politely. He stopped at a cubicle and said to the man there, "Isn't today your wife's birthday Sourav?"

Sourav looked up in surprise and nodded. Arnav chuckled and said, "You had asked me for a leave last week, remember?"

Sourav nodded and said, "Sir you said that since the project is hectic every employee needs to be here and...."

"It's fine. You can take a half day off" Arnav said and walked away even before Sourav could lounge at him with thank yous. Employees looked at him with awe wondering if this was the same person who used to set the office on fire a few years ago. Every employee of AR smiled at each other and said in mind, 'Hats off to you Khushi mam'

"Got your daughter sir?" Aman asked with a sly smile keeping the file down on the table before his boss.

Arnav glared at him and Aman chuckled.

"I saw your wife purchasing birth control pills from a pharmacy yesterday. So don't laugh as if you don't have such conversation with your wife!" Arnav retorted.

Aman laughed and said, "But sir what were you doing in a pharmacy?"

"Getting diabetes medicines. Now don't make up stories in your perverted mind!" Arnav cried.

Aman chuckled and Arnav said, "Why are you laughing? Go and do your work man!"

"And my work is to obey your commands! Trust me ASR, if the office people weren't convinced that you're head over heels in love with Khushi mam and if I wasn't a man, then I would've been declared as your mistress!" Aman said.

Arnav laughed but soon stopped when both the men heard a voice, "Mistress? You have a mistress?"

"Khushi!" Arnav sprang up from the seat looking at Khushi who had just entered the cabin and had heard the last word from Aman's mouth.

Aman bit his tongue and looked at Khushi.

"Aman ji, who is this chudail? Tell me! Laad governor, you're cheating on me. Just because I denied having a baby and you went to sleep with women! You disgusting man!" Khushi blasted.

Arnav cried, "Khushi, Aman was just talking about other things!"

Khushi narrowed eyes at Aman and Aman nodded like a child.

"So this is what you both discuss? About mistresses?" Khushi asked keeping a hand on hip.

There came a knock on the door then and Arnav said "Come in"

A woman walked in and said, "ASR I'm sorry to interrupt but where is Aman....oh he's here. Aman dear you forgot your tiffin!"

"Good that you came Sonali!" Khushi said, "I just caught our husbands talking about mistresses!"

"MISTRESSES!" Sonali cried and looked at her husband.

"NO" Aman and Arnav cried.

"Let's go mam. Let them enjoy with their mistresses. We'll go to bar!" Sonali said and tugged Khushi's hand.

"Yeah let's go!"

"BAR?" the men cried.

"Yes bar! We're going to a bar and dance with men!" Khushi said.

"NO WAY!" Aman cried and pulled Sonali to him. Arnav held Khushi's arm and said angrily, "What the hell did you just say?"

Khushi and Sonali looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Oh god!" Sonali said in the fits of laughter and rested her head on Aman's shoulder, "Look at your faces!"

Khushi closed her mouth and laughed into it, looking at Arnav who was standing glaring at them.

.

.

.

.

"I love you"

"I don't"

"I love you"

"Shut up Khushi"

"I love you"

"Let me sleep"

"I love you"

"Stop it"

"I love you"

"LET ME SLEEP KHUSHI!"

"I love you"

"STOOOPPPPP"

"I love you"

"FINE! I LOVE YOU TOO! HAPPY!" he said and turned so that he is lying flat on the bed.

Khushi giggled and laid her head on his shoulder, softly kissing it over the t-shirt fabric. "Are you still angry?" she whispered and threw her arm over his chest.

"You're clingy!" he whined and removed her arm. Khushi huffed and threw her arms and legs over him earning a glare from the husband. "I love you sooooooooo much hubby" she cooed and smooched him.

"Gross" he said and turned his head.

Khushi gasped and attacked his face with kisses and Arnav laughed.

"Waise I thought about it" Khushi said lying back on his chest.

"About?"

"About what you said yesterday...." Khushi trailed off.

"Yesterday....?" He trailed off.

"About daughter...." She said drawing circles on his chest.

"Hmm?" he hummed.

"So why don't we...."

"We...." He trailed.

"GOD WHY DON'T WE HAVE SEX?" Khushi blasted and sat up.

"We have it every now and then baby" he said and relaxed throwing his arms on the void surface on the bed.

"NOT THAT!" she cried.

"Then?" he asked

"Do you want a daughter or not?" she asked.

"No"

"No?" Khushi gasped.

"I've got a mistress who will give me a daughter!" he said and turned on his back.

"YOU LAADGOVERNOR!" Khushi screamed "I'M YOUR WIFE. I'M THE WOMAN YOU SHOULD HAVE SEX WITH. I'M THE WOMAN WHO SHOULD CARRY YOUR CHILD AND I'LL BE THE ONE WHO WILL BE BRINGING YOUR DAUGHTER TO THIS WORLD. DO YOU GET ME!"

Arnav sat up and looked at her. "So shall we?" he asked with a sly smile.

Khushi huffed and smacked his chest hard that he yelped.