Chapter 33

Jordyn POV

"It's time." My mom walks into the room I was getting ready in.

I look in the mirror one last time. I take a deep breath and smile.

My mom walks out, so she can be ushered to her seat.

-Knock-

"It's me." I hear my dad, my real dad, from outside the door say.

I am happy to say that my real father will be walking me down the aisle. It will be a bittersweet moment. I know it's all girls dream to be walked down the aisle by their father and with Paige not getting that chance, I feel guilty for being excited for my moment.

As I am about to exit the room, I ask my dad a question. "Are you sure you're not upset that we aren't switching our last names to Hartley?"

Paige and I had long nights of discussing what our last names should be. Gregory made the most sense in my eyes since it's her true last name. However, Paige didn't want to keep her last name.

Chancellor is my last name, but by blood I am not a Chancellor. The idea of us both changing to Hartley came up, but neither one of us were sold on it. This leaves us sticking with Chancellor.

"No honey, I completely understand." My dad says genuinely.

We walk towards the door and exit the room as I was told Paige has already walked down the aisle.

I wait behind the flower girl and ring bearer. Callie and Alexis are in front of them.

Paige and I kept it simple. Callie is my maid of honor and Alexis is Paige's matron of honor. They are all we have up there standing with us.

The music keeps playing and the line dwindles down. I start getting nervous as I watch the flower girl and ring bearer go. The doors close and the moment is so close.

"You look so beautiful." My father tells me as he hooks his arms on mine.

"Thank you." I smile at him. "You look handsome yourself."

The piano starts playing and the doors open. Everyone in the room stands up. I can feel my heart beating. My eyes look up. They lock on to Paige. I feel tears instantly come. God, she looks beautiful.

I get to the end of the aisle and my dad gives me away to Paige.

Paige and I stand in front of everyone hand in hand as we both gaze at one another.

We go through our wedding ceremony. Paige smiles wide when she says "I do" sliding the ring on my finger.

When it was my turn, I said, "I do!" With no hesitation and no doubt in my heart sliding the ring down Paige's finger.

The best part of the ceremony was when I heard the words. "You may kiss your bride."

I let off a shy laugh as I looked at Paige. She slides her hand up to the side of my face and leans in. Our lips touched and it was magical.

We break from the kiss and the music starts to play.

We walked down the aisle together with Leona Lewis's Love Letter playing.

It was only right to use a song by her. She is who I was singing on Paige's floor the night we first started our project that got us first talking.

And now I believe that this is fate
'Cause baby, we belong together
I know everything is gonna be okay
Just as long as we have each other
Through the sunshine and through the rain I know that it'll last forever
Just last night I stayed up late and I wrote you a love letter

We make it to the doors and stop. We greet people as they come out and head towards the reception. We still need to take pictures so that is why we are hanging around.

Once we were finished with pictures, we all got in the limo and headed to the place the reception is at.

"So are you going to sing, since you made us sing?" I tease Alexis.

She shakes her head, "Hell no. You guys have a voice, I don't."

Paige and I both laugh. Alexis isn't that bad at singing.

"I know it's usually routine for your bride's maid of honor to give a speech." Callie starts saying.

I put my hand on her arm. "You don't have to give one. I know you don't like being in front of a group of people talking."

I see relief on her face. "Thank you. I think I will pass out." Callie laughs then gets serious. "Paige and you make me believe in true love. I have loved watching your relationship with each other grow over the years. When you find the right one it's truly magical."

I lean over and give Callie a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too, best friend."

We arrive at the reception hall, and we get announced. We ate first since everyone is probably starving. After we ate, we started with the dances. The father daughter dance was up and again my heart breaks for Paige. I told her I didn't have to do this, but she insisted.

I go to the dance floor and wait for the music to play. Once it starts going, I start dancing. I place my head on my dad's chest as we sway back and forth. My eyes flicker when I see someone coming through the door.

I pull my head away from my dad and look at Paige. Her face looks as shocked as mine. I watch as Paige's mom walks over to the dance floor and grabs her daughter's hands.

The look on Paige's face as they danced was heartwarming. She wanted her mom to show up so bad and she didn't think she would. Paige invited her even though they have not talked since the day of the "buyout". She might have missed us getting married, but she is here now. She showed up. There is hope for them after all.

The song ends and Paige grabs the microphone.

"Jordyn and I decided on a song we would do for our first dance, but little did she know it's not what we are dancing to."

I look at her as I tilt my head. What does she have up her sleeve?

"While Jordyn was panicking, making sure everything for today would be perfect, I was working on a cover of a song she loves. I recorded it and it will be playing as we dance."

Paige looks at me then smiles. "I love you and I hope you don't mind the change."

Paige hands the microphone to Alexis. She comes over to me and takes my hand. The music starts playing.

I get goosebumps hearing Paige's voice over the speakers.

I hold her close and soak in this moment. Today is the best day of my life.

You get lost on your way back home, just about anywhere.
You sing off key to the radio, like nobody's there.
And I love that your Sunday's best is a holey pair of jeans
And I don't stand a chance when you smile.

Yeah, the longer that we're together,
The good keeps on getting better,
I never thought that I would ever find someone like you.
Every day you show me I can,
Just when I think that I can't love you anymore than I do, I do.

You change your hair color every week, cause you're never quite sure of it.
And I know when you're mad at me, cause you tell me what I did
And all I think is beautiful, when I think of you,
And I still can't believe that you're mine.

Yeah, the longer that we're together,
The good keeps on getting better,
I never thought that I would ever find someone like you.
Every day you show me I can,
Just when I think that I can't love you anymore than I do, I do.

All I see is beautiful, when I look at you.

Yeah, the longer that we're together,
The good keeps on getting better,
I never thought that I would ever find someone like you.
Every day you show me I can,
Just when I think that I can't love you anymore than I do
I can't love you anymore than I do, I do
I do.

-Next Book: Take Your Time

Paige and Jordyn will be more in the 4th book- Endgame