chapter 3

Next morning nandhini woke up early completed her work and went down to make breakfast for the family. Then she went back to her room to get ready for hospital because as per her schedule daily morning she visits the hospital first and then in the afternoon she joins her dad's office.
So now she gets ready in her office wear and moves to the dinning table to be welcomed by her maa and bhabhi.
Nan- morning maa and morning bhabhi.
She says this while back hugging her maa.
San- morning nandu. When did you get up and do the breakfast.
Nan- maa I got early to complete my hospital work so then thought of making breakfast. You know na appa loves my breakfast.
San- ok dear. You sit down till both your bhai and appa will you join you.
Nan- amma did you speak to abhi bhai. When is he planning to return it's been 3 years ma. I miss him too much.
San- I spoke to him yesterday but that boy he's not at all listening to me. What I can do.
Ram and viren- gud morning princess.
Nan- gud morning appa and gud morning bhai.
Saying this she hugs both of them and they kiss her forehead.
Nan- dad, bhai actually I got plan for that slum clearance project.
Vir- what's it behna.
Nan- bhai why don't we go in with a merger . You see through this the project cannot leave our hands and yes we'll get a little less profit. So what you say. Think about it. I'll meet you guys in the afternoon then.
Saying this she leaves for her hospital which is also owned by the Murthy.

 And here ram and viren head towards there office

And here ram and viren head towards there office. In the afternoon nandhini returns to office and their discussion.
Nan- so what you have decided appa.
Ram- we agree with you beta
Nan- ok then I'll see to further works.

Till in the morning in Malhotra in Manik finalises the 5 companies were Murthy group of companies is one among the 5 and he sends them the invitation.

Here nandhini's pa Aman finds the email and reports to Nandhini. After going the terms and conditions and discussing with her appa and bhai she asks aman to type the confirmation letter.
Ram- nandhini beta as you have taken up the construction sector I want you to proceed with the project and if you need you can take our guidance.
Nan- ok dad then I'll prepare the presentation for the meeting.
Vir- by the way when is the meeting
Nan- day after tomorrow.
Vir- ok then if you need my help I'm just a call away.
With this all leave her cabin and nandhini starts with the preparation of the presentation.
By evening all return home after a tiring day and do their dinner and retire to their room.
In nandhini room
She prepare a presentation which includes all the liking of the Malhotras after making a complete research over them.
In ram's room
San- actually your sister called me today and while talking she asked me when are we planning to get nandhini married. It's high time you see.
Ram- she is just 24 and now she has started her career. Leave 2 to 3 years then we can think.
San- she is not a child. And moreover she is independent now and I think we should start searching for a groom.
Ram- ok if you have decided I won't object but before that you need to get a consent.
San- ok then I'll ask her tomorrow itself.
Ram- after 2 days. She has taken up a big project and I don't you to add more pressure.
With this they go to bed.

The next morning was nothing new. All was the same. In the afternoon in the office.
Nan- appa bhai I want you both to check the presentation which I have made.
Ram- we trust you princess. You won't do any mistake.
Nan- no appa I want you to at least listen to my explanation.
And with this she starts to explain and  both the father son duo were proud of their princess hard work.

And with this another day came to end . And both the Murthy and Malhotras eagerly waiting for the upcoming day not knowing what future has stored for them.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
So do think manan will meet each other in the meeting.
What will happen if they meet.

Do give you response and do vote and comment.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
So I think that's all I could make for today and if get time I'll surly try to give you one more part with or without manan meeting.