chapter 5

Next few days it went were nandhini worked hard to grab the deal. Nandhini this has taken two days leave so that she prepare well for the presentation.
It was the day which is going to change both the Murthys and the Malhotras live which they were unaware.
So on the Friday morning when the meeting was supposed to be held , after completing all her last minute work nandhini went to have her breakfast wearing

At the dinning
San- nandu all the best. Do well
Nan- with all your blessings I'll do well. I'm confident enough with what I'm going to do. So worry everyone.
She was confident this time. Soon everyone left for their work like nandhini and ram to Malhotra industries, viren to Murthy industries and Jeevika to her boutique.

At the Malhotra Industries
Nandhini and ram enter the place and head to the conference room whereas Manik who was ready to attend the meeting got a urgent call and left.
Raj- so good morning everyone. If your ready we can start with the presentation as my son would not be able to us today.
Nan- sure Sir.
With that started her presentation all with complete confidence. She very efficiently completed the presentation thus impressing most of them there.
Raj- must say young lady your work was impressive.  Just give us a couple of minutes and we'll let you know the results.
After the discussion they announced that the Malhotras will merge with the Murthys.
Both nandhini and ram were very happy and ram was proud of his princess.
Raj- so congratulations now can we head to my cabin and dicuss all the clauses for the merger.
Ram- yeah sure.
With that nandhini and ram moves to raj cabin.

Raj- I must say you did a great job girl.
Mr.Murthy your lucky enough to have a staff who is efficient as well as confident like her.
Ram- no Mr. Malhotra you have got it wrong she's not a mere staff. She is my pride my daughter nandhini nandhini Murthy.
Raj- oh I'm sorry I didn't know that you had a daughter as well. Hlo dear.
Nan- hai. And it's absolutely fine because not many knows I'm a Murthy so no need to be sorry.
With that they started there work and nandhini was so into her work checking and noting all the points.

All this time one person was absorbing her interest and the way she carried herself. It was none other raj Malhotra. He was actually impressed with her.
Raj (thoughts) - this is just perfect in all sense. She knows to carry herself so gracefully. She is truly a beauty with brain. She is a perfect match for my Manik. First let me talk to Nyo and then let's see what happens in future.

All the things were finalised and the Murthys were planning to leave.
Ram- actually Mr. Malhotra we need to announce about this merger and conduct a press conference.
Raj- even I do remember so do you have plan Mr. Murthy.
Ram - actually to conduct a party on Sunday so that we could announce and I wanted to introduce my daughter to the business world. So is it ok with you.
Raj- it's perfect and we could conduct the press conference there itself. Good then finalise the place and let me know if i could help you.
Ram- sure.
With that Murthys took leave.
The rest of the day was the same. At night the Murthys had a small celebration with cake cutting and went to rest.
In Malhotra Mansion raj enters around 8
Nyo- come raj. What today your looking so happy
Is there anything I need to know.
Raj- yeah before that where are the kids .
Nyo- they have gone out with their friends and now you freshen up till I'll set the table for dinner .
At the dinning table.
Nyo- you wanted to tell something. What'sit
Raj- actually I met a girl today. Her name was nandhini. Murthys daughter. She was confident and efficient. She carried herself so gracefully through out the time she was working with me. She was just perfect.
Nyo- wow a girl has impressed The Raj Malhotra. Then she must be something. But what is your point
Raj- actually I felt she will be a perfect match for our Manik.
Nyo - really you feel so then I'll love to meet her.
Raj- definitely on Sunday we have the official announcement so you can meet her there .
Nyo- did manu meet her. What did he feels
Raj- no he was there for the meeting. So he'll also meet her on Sunday. So we can discuss with him on monday maybe.
Nyo- yeah your right. Now let's go to bed it's already late
With that they to ended there day

So that was the meeting of raj and nandhini.
In the next part definitely nandhini and Manik will meet.
So keep waiting.