Chapter 2

We entered his house and sat on the couch. Alex put his arm around Lindsey and she started smiling from ear to ear. Robert grabbed the remote control and turned on the TV, Silent Liabary was on. I really like that show, my favorite episode was when Justin Bieber was there, I remember that he had to smell that smelly fruit. It was pretty funny if you ask me. Robert got Started walking to the kitchen and he asked if anybody wanted something to eat. We all said yes and he came back with snacks. He sat down next to me and he put his arm around my shoulder. He does this a lot, out of the blue he will just put his arm around me. I wish it were Austin's arm though. 

~ Austin's Pov ~

Robert wrapped his arm around Skylar, and he brought her closer to him. Robert knows I like her... yet he always does this. I swear it's as like if he does this on purpose or something. He always has his hands on her. He never told me who he like, although seeing this, he probably likes her too. Can't blame him. I looked away from them and turned my head towards the TV and took some popcorn eating it. I then heared my phone buzz, a text message, It was from Lindsey. I looked up at her from across the room and she looked at me.

'Don't be jelous of Robert.' The text said.

I replied back to her 'How could I not? I mean look at them, he's like cuddling with her.'

'She doesn't like him...' she texted.

'Then who does she like?' I asked curiously, I've always had feelings for her.

'Sorry, I can't tell ya that!' She texted.

I sighed and I put my phone back in my pocket. Why can't she tell me? Do I know the guy?

~ Skylar's Pov ~

For the whole day we were watching Tv, eating, talking and played video games. But I noticed that Austin was quiet the whole time. He barely spoke unless he had too, he was just down. I sat down next to Austin and I asked, "Are you okay?" 

He looked at me and smiled softly "Yeah I-"

Robert put his arm around my shoulder again, causing me to move closer to him. Again.

"Wait Rob Stop" I said pulling his hands off me and went back over to Austin "So... as I was saying, are you okay? You were awfully quiet today." I asked.

He smiled a bit "Yeah, I'm fine" he said "I'm just a bit tired, I didn't get much sleep last night." 

~ Austin's Pov ~

Skylar and I continued talking and talking, we talking about anything that popped in our heads. I looked over at Robert, and noticed that he kept looking at us, by his facial expression, he didn't seem to happy. 

He mouthed "I hate you"

Wait... did he just say he hates me? Why? What did I do? I mouthed "Why?"

He looked at Skylar then at me. Oh I see, he's jelous, so I was right, he does like her... Well I'm not giving up without a fight. I really do like Sky, for the longest time, and everyday my feelings towards just keep getting bigger and bigger. I'm sorry Robert but I call dibs.

I slightly chuckled at Robert's jealousy and I put my arm around Sky's shoulder, she smiled softly and blushed a bit. Robert glared at me and mouthed something to me, but I couldn't quite understand what he was saying. 

"What?" I mouthed. He mouthed it again. I gave a puzzled face, still not understanding.

He rolled his eyes "Get out!!" He yelled, which startled Skylar. Alex and Lindsey looked at Robert in bewilderment.

"Oh... um okay" I said and got up grabbied my backpack, until I felt somone slightly tugging me by my arm, I turned around to see Skylar.

"I'm coming with you" She said smiling softly.

I smiled and we walked out the door. I held her hand and she smiled.

"Thanks for coming with me" I said.

"No problem" She smiled, and then she asked "Do you know why Robert kicked ya out?"

I shook my head, preteding I didn't know why "Nope, not a clue"

She nodded slightly. Now we have alone time, I think I should ask her this before it's too late. 

I took a deep breath, getting nervous. C'mon you can do this Austin, it's now or never. "Sky?" I said.

"Yeah" She said looking up at me.

"Are you busy tommorow?" I asked.

She shook her head "No"

"So, do you maybe want to go on a date with me?" I asked, getting extremely nervous, afraid of rejection.  

She smiled, her beautiful smile "I'd love to"

"Yes!!" I blurted out. She laughed and I blushed.

"I mean.. yay.. can't wait" I said and she giggled as I walked her home and we got to her front porch "So, tomorrow at seven?" 

"Sounds good" She smiled and kissed me on the cheek "Bye Austin"

"Bye Beautiful" I said and blushed a bit. 

She smiled and blushed "Bye" She said once more before going inside her house.

~ Skylar's Pov ~

YES!! YES!! I have a date with Austin!! I can't belive it! I smiled wide and I walking inside my house. I couldn't be any happier!

"Blake!" ...No answer.

"Blake I'm home!" Hmm.. that's stange. I walked upstairs and went inside his room. Why is he sleeping so early? He normally stays up late. I saw a pillow on the floor. I chuckled and picked it up placing it next to him. When he sleeps he never stays in one place. You'll find the sheets and pillow all over the floor. I walked to my room and changed to my Pajamas. I layed on my bed and flipped channels. I still can't belive Austin asked me on a date. I smiled to myself at the thought of it. I can't wait for our date. After a while of watching TV, I was getting a bit sleepy. I turned it of and went to sleep.