Chapter 6

And there stood Austin, looking handsome as ever, smiling.

~ Austin's Pov ~

When she opened the door, my mouth droped, she looks so beautiful. She waved bye to Blake and we walked out. I held her hand and smiled "You look beautiful tonight" 

She smiled and blushed "You don't look bad yourself." 

I smiled getting butterflies in my stomach, the smile never leaving my face, I opened the door for her and she smiled and got inside the car. I walked to the other side and walking in.

"So, where are we going?" She asked smiling.

I smiled and shook my head "It's a surprise"

"Any hint?" She asked. 

"Well... we're going somewhere in Texas" I smiled and continued driving. 

"Wow... what a great hint" Skylar said sarcastically and we laughed.

When we were getting close to where our date was, I gave her a blindfold "Put this on" I told her.

She chuckled and put on the blind fold .

~Skylar's Pov~

I put on the blind fold that Austin gave me. I'm curious on where we're going, It took about 5 minutes to get there. He started to park the car, and he got out and opened the door for me. I tried to get out of the car, but being blindfolded doesn't help. Austin gut his arms around me, helping me out of the car. He grabbed my hand and we walked, and right away I knew where we were. The beach. I felt the sand going inside my heels as I took a step.

"You can take out your blindfold" He said full with exciment.

I took it off and I saw a dinner set up for the two of us, with candles I looked at Austin and smiled "Austin this is... this is beautiful"  I said huging him. No one has ever done anything so sweet and romantic for me. 

He hugged me back and smiled  "Glad you like it"

We walked to the table, noticing the food on the platte. Yum, Italian Food! I smiled and sat down. We ate, talked, laughed and smiled. This is one of the best dates I've ever had with anyone.

"Wait here" He said  walking away, I nodded, and waited. When he came back, he had his guitar in his hands. With his other free hand, he grabbed my hand and we walked away from the table. He started to sing one less lonley girl by Justin Bieber. I couldn't help but smile when he sang to me, my eyes got watery, Austin is so sweet. He had that voice of an angel, every time he looked at me, It gave me butterflies. When he finished singing he put his guitar down. He put his hand softly on my cheek. 

"Skylar, you're the most, funniest, sweetest, nicest, Amazingest, Awesomest and beautifulest girl I've ever met, And I love everything about you. I've always wanted to ask you this so, Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked looking me in the eyes.

I smiled "I'd love too"

I just can't belive this is really happening, I hugged him, and he hugged me back. When we pulled away, we kept staring into each other, he slowly leaned in and so did I. We kissed. It was amazing, it felt like we were the only two in the world. Sparks went everywhere, It was amazing. We slowly pulled away, but our forheads were touching.We smiled, he has the most gorgeous eyes.

He smiled and pecked my lips, grabbing my hand. We inter-winded our fingers and we walked to his car. He opened the door for me, I smiled and got in. He got inside the car, and with one hand he held my hand, and with the other he drove, he kept driving till we got to my house. 

Just as I was about to get out of the car, he stopped me, "Wait" He said.

He got off the car and he opened the door for me smiling. I smiled and I got off the car, he grabbed my hand and he walked me to my front steps.

"So, I'll see you tommorow?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded "See you tommorow"

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me a good bye. I kissed him back, putting my arms around his neck and we pulled away and smiled

"Bye Sky" He said walking to his car.

"Bye" I said walking into my house. I took off my heels and I grabbed them, the hells were killing my feet. 

"Blake I'm home!" I said and I went upstairs to Blake's room.

"So how did it go?" He asked me with a smile on his face.

"Well, looks like I'm not single anymore!" I said with a grin.

He smiled nodding "So he finally had the courage to ask you out"

I looked at him confused, so he knew about it?

"Wait, you knew about this?" I asked him.

He chuckled "Yeah I knew, it was so obvious that he liked you, and plus he told me he was planning on asking you out anyway.

I chuckled "Now you tell me?" 

"I promised I wouldn't tell him" He chuckled putting his hands up in the air. 

I chuckled and shook my head "Alright well I'm getting sleepy, goodnight Blake" I said.

"Good night" He hugged me "Sleep well." 

I hugged him back "You too" I smiled softly and I walked out of his room.

I walked to my room, putting on my pajamas and I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I layed on my bed, looking up at the ceiling, thinking  to myself Today is the best day ever. I smiled thinking of Austin and I went to sleep.