Chapter 5

"Hey Alex" I said 

He looked up at me from his phone and smiled softly "Hey" he said and he moved to the swing closest to me.

When I saw him I automatically thought of Zoey, It couldn't be anymore obvious that she likes him. 

"Alex?" I said

"Yeah?"

"You know I was uh.. actually talking to Zoey earlier today" I said.

He sighed "What'd she say?"

"She asked me, two questions, She asked me if Lindsey hates her, and then she asked me who you like"

"What'd ya tell her?" He asked.

"I told her Lindsey doesn't hate her, and I told her I can't tell her who you like"

He nodded "Thanks for not telling her" he smiled softly.

I started swinging and nodded  "Anytime" I said and took a small pause  "Do you hate her?" I asked.

He shook his a bit "It's not that I hate her, but she gets kinda annoying at times, and I'm pretty sure she has a crush on me" He said the last part with a chuckle.

I giggled and nodded "I'm pretty sure she does"

He smiled and started swinging "I don't blame her... I mean, I am quite good looking"

I started laughing and so did he "What? I am good looking aren't I?" He said between laughs. 

We kept laughing and laughing, until someone made it awkward, Zoey came. Oh my god, I swear It's like she stalks him or she has a gps on him or something. Can't she leave us alone?

She gave Alex a cheeky smile "Hi Alex" She said.

I looked down at my shoes, now she's going to keep talking to him, and she's going to pretend like I'm not even here.

Alex looked up at her "Hey" He said. 

Zoey smiled and she sat down on the swings next to him "So how have you been?" 

"Um I've been good" He said and he looked at me then at her "I'm sorry but I have to go" he said and he got up. He reached his hand out for me to grab. I smiled softly and I grabbed his hand getting up. He put his arm around my shoulder and we walked out of the park. 

"Bye Alex!" Zoey yelled. 

"Bye" Alex said without even turning back and we continued walking.

Alex laughed "Thank god we got away from her"

I giggled and nodded "I know"

"So... I heared someone got a date with Austin, is that true?" He winked. 

I blushed slightly and punched his arm playfully "Yes it's true"

He chuckled "Where are you guys going anyway?" 

I shrugged "I have no idea, he didn't tell me. But he's picking me up at eight." 

He nodded "You had a crush on him for a while now, you guys are finally going on a date" He chuckled. 

I smiled softly "Yeah" I said and we continued walking "So what about you... are you planning on asking anybody out?" 

"Maybe... maybe not.." Alex chuckled. 

"C'mon tell me, I always tell you everything" 

"But If I tell you who I like, you'll tell her. I know it." 

"You don't trust me?" I crossed my arms "I see how it is Alex.." 

He laughed and he put his arm around my shoulder "I trust you a lot, I know you, and you would tell her" He chuckled. 

I already know that he likes Lindsey, even though he didn't tell me himself, I know who he likes. He makes it really obvious. I'll just have to keep pretending I don't know who he likes until he decided to ask her out.

We continued walking around the neighborhood for a while until I had to go home. 

He dropped me off at my house and he hugged me "Bye Sky, good luck" He smiled. 

I smiled softly and hugged him back "Thank you, bye" I said and pulled away, going inside my house.

I quickly walked upstairs to my room, and I looked through my bags, looking for the outfit that I bought. I changed to into it. The outfit was this floral skirt that was up to my thigh, with a brown belt, and this very light pink plain shirt with a darker shade of pink, yet still light coat. I looked at myself in the mirror, I really do like this outfit, hopefully Austin does too. I started to apply Mascara, eyeliner, lipgloss and foundation. I ran my fingers through my hair. Should I curl or straighten my hair? I asked myself looking at myself in the mirror. I was debating on it for a while and I just curled my hair. I took one more look at myself in the mirror, making sure I look okay. I grabbed my perfume, and sprayed some on. I then went  into my closet and wore some brown heels that mactched my belt.

My phone Buzzed, a text message, from Austin 'I'm on my way :)'

I replied 'Ok (:' I smiled and I walked downstairs. Blake was there and he smiled.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked me.

I smiled and nodded "Ready" I said having butterflies in my stomach, getting nervous for the date.

He grabbed my hand and spinned me around, I giggled, and that's when I heared someone one knock on the door, and that someone was Austin...