Chapter 18

Mason wasn’t there when I woke up. I breathed a sigh of relief. I didn’t want to wake up with him next to me. It would’ve been weird.

He had probably never woken up next to a woman he hadn’t slept with. Mason didn’t come off like a man that stayed with a woman for more than one night.

“Knock, knock.” A female voice said while opening the door. Casey smiled at me when she saw me. “I brought you some clothes.”

“Thanks.” I got out of bed and took the clothes. The clothes all had tags on them.

“I hope they fit. I can get you different sizes. I had to guess.” Something led me to think that she had everything right, even my bra size. “We saved you some breakfast so when you’re ready just come on down and you can eat.”

I nodded, “Thanks. I really appreciate it.”

“No problem. I figured you’d want something other than sweats to wear around here.”

Mason walked out of the bathroom just then. I brought the clothes up to my chest since the underwear was still on top. He was only covered by a towel tied low on his hips.

I couldn’t breathe and I couldn’t tear my eyes away from the 'V' that was partially hidden by the towel.

“Mason!” Casey chastised, breaking me out of my trance. “There is a lady!”

He rolled his eyes. “She wasn’t complaining.”

“That doesn’t mean you can walk around like that.” She still wasn’t happy. “Willow wanted to help me, what if I had let her?”

He rolled his eyes, “Well she isn’t here.”

“Don’t make me hurt you.” She threatened.

“Bring it.” He taunted.

I cleared my throat, it felt a little dry. “I’ll just--" I went into the bathroom, shut the door and locked it behind me.

There was still a lot of steam so I cracked the window.

I looked at the sizes on the clothes. They were all the right size and they were all new. They were a bit more girly than I was used to. The only things I ever wore were my uniform, or jeans and a t-shirt.

Once showered and dressed in normal clothes, I felt so much better.  The jeans fit, but were snug. The shirt fit snuggly around my boobs, then flowed down to my butt, even the sleeves were loose.

Mason’s POV

It felt like I’d never hear the end of it. When Casey followed me downstairs, she exaggerated what happened with Amanda.