Jack the ripper

In 1888, the worlds most famous serial killer terrorised London's East end.
If you didn't hear of him before, where have you been?
He is definitely the guy that you don't want to meet.

Who was Jack the ripper?
Jack the Ripper is the pseudonym of a serial killer who killed and butchered his victims in the second half of 1888.

Where did he get his name from?
The name came from a letter that was sent to the Central News Agency, at the time of the murders, by the person who claimed to be a killer.

Although, the many theories were proposed, the identity of Jack the Ripper will probably never be discovered. It is still unknown whether it was one person or more of them.

The victims were women who were engaged in prostitution and murders happened in public places. The killer would cut the victim’s throat and then would butcher it.

Theories
Due to the nature of the wounds on some victims, it was thought that Jack the Ripper was a doctor, a surgeon or a butcher.

Special information:
Jack the ripper's reign of terror began on 31 August 1888, where he killed a prostitute by the name of Mary Ann Nichols.
From then on, he began to kill prostitutes and would send messages to the police.

Jack the Ripper killed a prostitute and even sent her kidney to the police.

My conclusion:
To me, Jack the ripper might've been A psycho surgeon. It seemed as if he had alot of medical experiences because of the way he killed his victims.

No one really knows why he killed prostitutes only but he still instilled fear into everyone's hearts.

I hope that we find out who 'Jack the Ripper' really was one day. For now, everyone can have their say.