Suicide Forest

Anyone wants to commit suicide?
I know a place perfect for you, all you've got to do is just visit it.
You wouldn't know how but you'll just commit suicide, a force will compel you too.
It's like you get lost and feel persuaded to kill yourself.

I'm joking, you shouldn't visit Suicide forest but what I said about the force compelling you to kill yourself isn't a lie, it's the cold truth.

About suicide forest
The Blair Witch Project Forest is like Disneyland compared to this place…
Aokigahara, also known as the 'Trees of the Sea' is a 35-square-kilometre forest that lies at the northwest base of Mount Fuji in Japan.

The density of the trees is so intense that you can wander in pitch black darkness during the day.
Due to the wind-blocking density of the trees and an absence of wildlife, the forest is also known for being extremely quiet.

That’s it? I can hear you thinking. Just a dark forest were you can hear a pin drop? Give me my iPod and a flashlight and it doesn’t sound that bad. But wait there's more…

History
The forest has a historic association with demons in Japanese mythology and is the second most popular place for suicides in the world (right after the Golden Gate Bridge).

Fact
Almost 100 people a year wander in the forest never to return again. If you ever plan on visiting, then don’t be surprised to run into a few as Japanese authorities have a hard time finding and removing all those bodies.

For years the corpses just stayed there and rotted away, meaning the forest is scattered with human skulls and bones.
Nowadays they do a yearly sweep through the forest and in 2010 they again discovered 54 bodies.

The suicide plague has gotten so bad that the officials even put out signs throughout the park displaying discouraging messages like: “Life is precious! Please think about it!” or “Is she really worth it?”

"Commit suicide here – and bears will poop on your grave!"

Origin
It is said that this macabre suicidal trend started after Seicho Matsumoto published his novel Kuroi Kaiju (Black Sea of Trees) where two of his characters commit suicide there.

However Japanese spiritualists also believe that the suicides committed in the forest have generated paranormal activity in Aokigahara that prevents many who enter from escaping the forest’s depths.
Complicating matters further is

compasses going apeshit by high concentrations of magnetic iron in the area’s volcanic soil!
I'm sure this place doesn't have gold, the only precious thing I might fight is a SKULL.

My conclusion:
Skulls, suicide, paranormal, danger, 'POOP ON MY GRAVE!'
No thank you, that doesn't sound like anything I'd want to experience.

So here's a tip, it is free so you can take it at the first time I mention it:

IF YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE, PLEASE DON'T THINK OF VISITING 'SUICIDE FOREST'!!!
AND ON THAT NOTE;
PLEASE DON'T THINK OF EVER COMMITING SUICIDE, IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!

My message is bold and clear, you can give me your theories if you'd like.