Chapter 2: Fall In Love

I waited for Lucas to come over as I was having more feelings for him but even though I'm his biggest fan. I watch some videos like The Most Popular Girls In School and MacGyver clips. Wait, is that who I think it is? Is that Lucas Till as MacGyver?

 Wait, is that who I think it is? Is that Lucas Till as MacGyver?

Oh my God and he's so sexy now. I remember watching MacGyver every Saturday morning when I get up and I heard door knocking. I walked over to the door and I answer the door. It was Lucas to come over to see me and I was very happy.
-"You live here." Lucas said.
-"Well yes and I was waiting for you." I said.
-"That's great and I was working on the set of-" Lucas got cut off by me.
-"MacGyver." I said.
-"How did you know?" Lucas asked.
-"Well I sort of guess." I said.
-"Okay so I was going to figure out about us." Lucas said.
-"Did I do anything wrong Lucas?" I asked.
-"No Kristy, you didn't do anything wrong and I was still got a crush on you." Lucas said.
-"Really." I said.
-"Sorry if I said that too soon." Lucas said.
-"No, no. I really like it." I said.
Lucas smiles at me and he kiss my cheek. I was very happy with a kiss on the cheek.
-"You want me to come in." Lucas said.
-"Sure." I said.
Lucas walk in as he shut the door and he never seen my house before.
-"You ever thought about having a girlfriend." I said.
-"Well no but I haven't thought about that for a while." Lucas said.
-"Oh." I said.
-"You alright." Lucas said.
-"Yeah I'm fine really and I just didn't want to rush things in." I said.
-"It's fine Kristy and I actually like you a lot." Lucas said.
-"You do." I said.
-"Yeah and I think you are very nice but also sweet." Lucas said.
-"Thanks." I said.
-"You're welcome." Lucas said.
Lucas feels a spark of love between him and I as he looks at my eyes. I was gazing at his blue eyes and Lucas kiss me. Lucas quickly pulls away and I never had my first kiss with an actor before.
-"I'm so sorry for kissing you." Lucas said.
-"You don't have to apologize." I said.
Lucas smiles at me as I never thought that he actually wouldn't accept my words to him.