Chapter 13: Wedding Bells

The next couple of weeks later, Tristin and Meredith are decided to plan the wedding at the church. Dad was doing everything he can to get more child support on me and I don't want to think about mom ever again since I was adopted. Dad was getting the box out of the closet and he opened the box. It was mom's wedding dress as I was very happy with the dress.
-"This is your mom's wedding dress and I think you are going to look so beautiful with the dress." George said.
-"I think everything is so perfect." I said.
-"You are my little girl and I will protect you guys in my life and that's why I want you to be happy when I get a chance to see my grandbabies for me to hold." George said.
-"Daddy, I'm not a little girl anymore and I want you to be happy for us." I said.
-"Of course I will sweetheart and you are my little girl. Just try on the wedding dress for me and I just hope it will fit you." George said.
-"I'll be right back." I said as I walk upstairs to my bedroom and I try on the wedding dress for me to fit the dress. I felt very happy as I walk downstairs and Dad and Lucas were looking at me. Justin came in as he looks at me as he whistled, -"You are a princess who's meeting up with her prince charming." Justin said.
-"Kristy Luanne Eads, you are so beautiful with the dress and I'm always on your side when I walk you down the aisle to the altar." George said.
-"Daddy, I can't leave you out of my life and I was very happy that you are with me." I said.
-"Of course I am sweetheart and you will be a great mom and I promise you that everything will be alright." George said as he kiss me.
-"My beautiful fiance who I'm ready to marry you in the next 4 days later for the big day at the church." Lucas said.
-"I'm glad that we met years ago when I was 14 and I'm glad that you are with me to be around with our twins." I said.
-"Kristy, no matter what I do and I have a lot of love with you forever." Lucas said as he kiss me. In the next 4 days later for the big day at the church, the orchestra had started to do the overture for the wedding begins and Lucas was at the altar just waiting for me. Dad was walking me down the aisle to the altar as I looked at Lucas for a surprise and he looked at me with a smile.
The priest was saying the words as Dad gave us the rings and he was in tears for looking at us getting married.
-"I, Lucas Till, will always have the strength to carry on for life to death." Lucas said.
-"I, Kristina Luanne Eads, will be taking a heavy responsibility for all of consequences that I will take."
-"Now Lucas, just give the ring to Kristina and Kristina, give the ring to Lucas." The priest said.
-"With this ring, I will be wedd." Lucas said as he put the wedding ring on my left ring finger.
-"With this ring, I will be wedd." I said as I put the wedding ring on his left ring finger.
-"I now pronounced you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said.
Lucas kiss me and Dad was finally happy with the entire MacGyver crew. Lucas pulls away and he hugs me so much as he was my everything in this world to be my husband.