Chapter 12: My Dad With Lucas

-"Daddy, I really miss you a lot." I said.
-"Me too honey and hey, we can all go to Starbucks together for some coffee break." George said.
-"Sounds like a good idea." Tristin said.
-"Great idea Daddy." I said.
-"Aye, that's perfect." Justin said.
-"Let's go." Meredith said.
-"This is great." Lucas said.
We all went to Starbucks and my dad is pretty much the same as usual. Dad has never seen me how beautiful I am and I love him more than anything. Lucas was always been there for me like Dad and I'm glad that my dad is happy to be the grandpa to our babies. Dad was doing everything he can to get more child support on me and he's my only dad that I ever love.
-"Kristy, you have the most beautiful auburn hair with my eyes and I never thought that you changed." George said.
-"You know how that is Daddy." I said.
-"I always tell you this that please don't do like your mom did to you." George said.
-"I won't Daddy and I always wanted to be a great mother." I said.
-"You keep my daughter happy." George said.
-"Of course I'll keep her happy George and I got everything all under control." Lucas said.
I looked at other women who just doesn't have any good reason to have kids and Lucas is my only love that I ever got.
-"Baby, you feeling okay." Lucas said.
-"Yeah I'm fine." I said.
-"You seem to be distracted lately." Tristin said.
-"It just that a lot of women who just doesn't have any good reason to have kids of their own a lot." I said.
-"I wouldn't worry about that Kristy, you and Lucas are starting a family together. You can't throw your life away when you are having his babies and I promise you that everything will be alright." Justin said.
-"Thank you so much Justin and that was the most beautiful saying that I ever heard." I said.
-"You're welcome." Justin said.
-"All I'm saying this that you made a perfect family to have a bonus MacGyver family." Meredith said.
-"I'm happy about this." I said.
-"No one won't leave you out of this family and I'm always here for you." George said.
-"Thank you Daddy." I said.
-"You're welcome sweetie." George said.
-"So what's going to happen for the next couple of weeks?" Lucas asked.
-"Well there are other things we can do." George said.
-"Like where?" I asked.
-"Maybe at your grandparents." George said.
-"Dad, I'm still adult and I'm not a little girl anymore." I said.
-"Kristy, you are my little girl and I want you to be happy." George said.
-"I know Daddy and I have no car at all to take me anywhere." I said.
-"I can drive you sweetheart and I really do think that you look like your mom." George said.
-"I know Daddy and I'm never going to be acting like mom did so I just want to have a normal life." I said.
-"Babe, you have me and our babies." Lucas said.
-"I know love and I always wanted this with you." I said.
Lucas kiss my cheek and I love him more than anything.