2 | A Deal

"You do it instead." Jimin said as he slammed the papers, that you gave him on your desk.

It's no use.

It's been 3 days since you have been trying to convince him to work.

"Why not? I need this."

"If you need it so much, why don't you do it yourself. There, problem solved."

You sighed as you sat down on your desk. "If I could I would but-

"And you can! All you need is a sheet of paper-

"Don't interrupt me! And the teacher said he would notice if we worked together or not. I'm pretty sure he meant the way we write, that's how he'll tell the difference."

The bell rings.

"You're going to have to find a way then. Bye."

You sigh as you feel the teacher approaching "Y/N.. how's the project going?"

"It's going good... Anyways, I have to go now. Excuse me." You quickly leave the room.

|

You open your locker as you inserted books from the last class. Everyone was heading to lunch while you were still at your locker. Once you see no one in the hallway, you started banging your head against the locker.

"I hate that guy."

Bang.

"I hate that guy."

Bang.

"I hate that guy-

When you were about to hit your head against the locker again, you felt a hand in between the locker and your forehead.

"You shouldn't hit your head."

You swore that no one was in the hall when you looked. You turned around and bowed your head before looking at the guy. "Sorry, sir, if I was making a lot of noise or disturbing you in any way."

"Sir? I like that you're formal... but we're almost the same age. And please stop bowing your head." He put a hand on your shoulder indicating for you to raise your head. All you thought was just 'wow'.

"Y/N right?"

You nodded your head

"And I suppose the guy you hate is Jimin right?"

"I'm not going to lie... but yes. That guy... But can I ask you how you know my name?"

"Aren't you the biggest nerd in this school?"

Figures...

You sighed. You grabbed a book and lunch before closing your locker. "I have to go. See you later, sir."

"Sit with us"

"Pardon?"

"At lunch you always sit alone at that table"