23 | First

⚠️18+⚠️

Please don't read this, it's REALLY cringy.

Please skip to next chapter if you're not comfortable with this, I mean, you already know what's going to happen.

***

You looked at him.
Jimin walks to you, sitting next to you. "So I get jealous when you talk about him. Damn it Y/N what did you do to me? I can't even stand seeing you with my clothes."
You looked down at your clothes Jimin gave you. The only thing he gave you was a T-shirt, so your legs were basically exposed to him. "it's not helping."
You look down again but this time at Jimin's crotch area and you see the obvious tent in his jeans. He was leaning in when your phone rang.
"Chanyeol..." you said in a low voice.

Before you could answer him, Jimin grabbed your phone and threw it on the other side of the couch, hovering over you. "You're still saying his name."

You looked at him shocked by his sudden action, you opened your mouth to say something, but Jimin took this chance to smash his lips into yours. Enjoying it, you tried to match the movement of his lips.

He slightly sucked and bit your lower lip before lifting himself up but he still had you trapped in his arms into the couch so you wouldn't move. Your face felt really hot. He licked his lips and looked right into your eyes.
"You're not so bad for an unkissed virgin." He said in a sexy voice while giving you soft kisses on your neck. A light moan escaped your lips.

He grabbed on to you and carried to to the bedroom, lightly laying you down on his soft bed. He reached for the hem of the shirt you were wearing when you slightly held it down, indicating that you were nervous.
He gave you a reassuring smile and you smiled back as he pulled the shirt over your head and off. He looked at your body for a few seconds making you cover yourself. "Please stop staring."

"You're beautiful."

You instantly blushed at his comment, but when you where going to open your mouth to say something, you noticed that Jimin was already unbuckling his pants.

Not even five seconds later, you felt a stinging pain in your lower area.

"Ahh, Jimin slow down!"

He had completely entered you, without even letting you adjust. A small tear escapes your eyes as Jimin watched you moan in pleasure and pain all at once. He kissed your wet cheeks and laid his head down on the crook of your neck.

You started to feel something in your stomach, each time he thrusted the feeling grow more intense, making you moan more and grip the sheets.

"Ahh!" You yelled out as you came. Making your moans intensify Jimin's thrusts, the feeling making him also come right after you.

He laid down next you. "Come here" He signaled you to lay closer beside him. You made your way closer to him slowly. He wrapped his arms around you. Snuggling in his arms to get comfortable, you lay your head against Jimin's chest.

"I meant what I said, Y/N." he looked at you.

"About what?" You looked at him curiously.

"That I liked you."

You lift your head and stare at him.

"Actually... no" he said changing his mind. "I love you, Y/N" he smiled. "What are your feelings towards me?"

You kissed him. "I love you too, Jimin."He kissed you back.

You remembered your argument with your parents. What were you going to do? Where would you stay?

He turned to look at you, "You know what Sana said was a lie, right?"

Your attention was brought up to him as he stared deeply in your eyes. "About what?"

"That you are an unkissed virgin" he laughed "you're not even a virgin anymore!"

You playfully rolled your eyes. "Ah, shut up." He chuckled.

Before you drifted into a deep sleep, you heard Jimin mumbling something.

"I love you...so much"

•••

A/N: I know, I know, I'm terrible at writing smut, but I'll improve, I promise YwY.