Poems

A/N: well I got nothing to say, but enjoy this chapter.

Taehyung walked with Yoongi to their class in a comfortable silence. Yoongi knew Taehyung didn't really like to talk much, also he was the only one other than Jimin that knew of his past; he wanted to keep it a secret from others because he didn't want their pity.

They made it inside and walked to their seats in the back. It wasn't long after the teacher walked in and immediately gave them an assignment. It was simple they had to write a small series of poems that tell a story or express an emotion and turn it into a song. 

Taehyung was confused as what to write as he just stared blankly at the paper in front of him wishing that magically inspiration would struck.

He sighed silently to himself as he just decided to do this later on; after all he had a week to do the assignment. He took a quick glance at Yoongi and noticed he had a few lines written down.

He peeked over trying to read the words that sloppily stretched across the page. "If you dare copy any of my stuff I will choke you" Yoongi spoke without looking up from his paper.

Taehyung gulped, "ah of course not hyung I just wanted to see what you wrote and hopefully I would get inspiration" he answered sheepishly as he felt small. Yoongi turned to face him.

"Tae it's okay, just...just write down words to describe events that have happened in your life and from there on write what you felt." Yoongi said in a serious tone. He had a passion for music, especially song writing and if he could help he would.

Taehyung beamed at him with his adorable smile, "thank you hyung that will definitely help." Yoongi chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair and turned back to his own work.

Taehyung got thinking and he wrote down the first three words that came to mind, and let a few lines lay between the words for room to add his other thoughts.

'Sorrow, alone, hope'

Sorrow, it consumed my everyday life. It's what my smiled was made of, it's what made the tears streaming down my cheeks so heavy.

Alone, it was the feeling of knowing no one was waiting for you. The feeling of needing someone to hold you as you cried, but you were left in the cold empty abyss in a pool of your own tears. I longed for the moment where someone would come and tell me I'll be okay. When someone would come and save me with their love.

Hope, my heart kept calling out for someone who never came. I was hanging on by the last string keeping me in this world, keeping me from committing a mistake. Finally I was the at the edge of the cliff, trying to hang on. My heart kept telling me someone would come but I was getting impatient. I was slipping away ready to fall, but before I did you came. You came and helped me back up, you hugged me whispering comforting words. You told me you would always Save Me.

He looked down at his paper with a look of satisfaction. All he needed now was to set it into lyrics and he would be set. He put his pencil down with a loud thud.