Hospital visits

A/N: I'm back!!!! I have been on break and sleeping all day. Also I applied for a job and I hope I get it. Cross our fingers🤞🏼🤞🏼. Anyways enjoy this chapter.

"Jimin! what are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be inside eating?" Jungkook asked as he approached Jimin, who was patiently waiting for Taehyung.

"No, I'm still waiting for Taehyung. He said we would meet up." Jimin explained.

Jungkook suppressed the growl that was ready to come out. Damn, he was starting to think Taehyung was a nice guy, but now seeing Jimin mention him so much he felt hatred growing towards him.

Taehyung was taking away the attention from Jimin that belonged to Jungkook.

"Come on let's go eat, you can't starve yourself. What if he doesn't show up?" Jungkook pried trying to keep his cool.

Jimin shook his head, "he would tell me if he can't show up," he said in a small voice.

Jungkook grimaced at the look on the omega's face; sad and broken. "Jimin I'm sorry," Jungkook took Jimin in his embrace.

Jimin accepted the hug and buried his face into the younger's chest suppressing the tears threatening to spill out his eyes.

"Jimin, let's go in. It wouldn't hurt to eat while we wait for him to show up."

With that said, Jimin followed the advice and they both walked in. Jungkook volunteered to get Jimin lunch, while he saved seats for them.

-

-

-

Minho walked out of the classroom as he finished helping the teacher sort out files.

He walked down the hallway ready to eat lunch. On cue his stomach growled, the sound resonating through the empty hallways.

He let out a loud laugh clutching his stomach and his eyes crinkled up. He kept walking and his laughter died down.

He stopped abruptly as he saw a body slumped down against the lockers. Then the scent of the wolf hit him.

It was Taehyung.

He ran over and noticed the blood stain and the small puddle on the floor surrounding Taehyung. He looked in horror as Taeyang's tan skin was now pale.

Without wasting any more time he grabbed the omega and carried him. He was debating whether to take him to the nurse or the hospital.

He looked down at Taehyung and saw the blood stain getting bigger, he decided the hospital.

He bursted out the school doors and was hit with the August breeze. He knew the hospital was far, and traveling by foot would take too long.

He ran into the parking lot to his car.

Once he found it he strapped Taheyung in the back and got in himself; then drove off.

A few minutes later he arrived and pulled his car over and frantically got Taehyung out and busted through the hospital doors, this earned the attention from everyone in the room.

"Please help him!" Minho screamed as some tears streamed down his face. Nurses came reeling in with a bed and helped lay Taehyung on it and ran towards the ER.

Minho stayed behind, he knew he wasn't allowed passed those doors. Now he just had to sit and wait.

-

-

-

Lunch was over and Jimin was profoundly worried, Taehyung never showed up. He wasn't answering his calls or messages; this made him worry even more. Taehyung was one to text back immediately.