New Scars

A/N: Heeelllooo!!!! Guys I feel so happy and I don't know why. No I didn't do drugs, no I'm not hopped up on sugar. It might have to do with the 3 cups of coffee I had. Oops. Anyways enjoy this chapter!!!!!

Taehyung thought everything with him and Jungkook was better than before. But he was extremely wrong.

The day after Jungkook had gone and apologized, Taehyung approached him when he got to school.

"Hi Jungkook," Taehyung greeted. Jungkook looked up and felt disappointment as he only saw Taehyung. He was trying to find Jimin and tell him he apologized and that Taehyung forgave him.

"Hi Taehyung, have you seen Jimin?" He asked looking around trying to see if he caught a glimpse of the omega.

"No I haven't, why?" But before he could get a reply from the younger, Jungkook was running off down the hall. Taehyung saw the tuft of orange hair that belonged to Jimin at the end of the hall.

He smiled sadly as he saw Jungkook catch up to Jimin. He didn't want to see anymore so he walked off to his classroom with his head down trying to stop the tears from falling.

This was a bad idea because soon he bumped into someone. He fell on the floor and he kept apologizing for bumping into the person.

"It's okay Taehyungie," he looked up and was met with Minho's handsome face. "S-sorry hyung I didn't see where I was going."

Taehyung felt all flustered as Minho's strong gaze lingered on him. Minho stretched his hand out and helped Taehyung stand up.

"Thank you hyung," Taehyung said in a small voice.

" It's no problem at all, anyways let me walk you to class," Minho said grabbing Taehyung's hand and pulling him through the crowd.

"Hyung won't you be late?" Taehyung asked. "Actually, my class is right next to yours," Minho answered.

Taehyung stayed silent as he stared at their hands, Minho's hand were so soft and gentle. It was a contrast from Jungkook's rough hand. Come to think of it he has never really felt his hands, he has only felt them pulling at his hair.

He shook his head to get rid of the thoughts. He looked up and saw his classroom in his vision.

Soon they came to a stop right outside the class, "thank you hyung," Taehyung said. Minho smiled gently at the small omega.

"No problem Tae," the thing Minho did next completely took Taehyung off guard.

Minho kissed his cheek. Taehyung felt all the blood rush to his cheeks. The feel of the soft lips against his skin gave him a warm feeling making him feel a bit dizzy.

"Bye Tae."

Taehyung mindlessly waved as he was in a daze. He was pulled out that daze by someone jumping on him.

"Tae, Minho hyung just kissed you!" Yelled the overly excited Jimin. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Aish, Jimin it was just a kiss on the cheek. Nothing special about that."

The bell to class rang and they both walked in for their lesson, with Jimin planning Taehyung and Minho's wedding.

-

-

-

-

Taehyung and Jimin's class ended and they were off to their next lesson. Unfortunately they didn't have it together, but Yoongi was in that class with Taehyung.