....like me?? (PART TWO)

THIS MAY CONTAIN SOME LANGUAGE THAT SHOULD ONLY BE READ BY A MATURE AUDIENCE) 

Your final class ends, so you message C/N. 

Hey! Where are you?

I'm on the old campus. Come meet me at the benches by room 264?

Ok. i'll see if I can find it, lol. 

You walk there, and you see him. His face brightens up, and your face turns red. Not again. God.

He starts walking to you, and he asks 

"What did your parents say?"

"I told them the truth. They didn't care because they know I wouldn't do anything stupid"

"What do they mean by that?"

You know what they mean, but you tell him you don't know. You didn't want your face to explode because it feels so hot. 

TIME SKIPSSS

You guys arrive at his house, and you ask him:

"Do your parents know I am here?"

"No.. but I'm sure they'll be okay with it."

"Okay..."

You guys go up to his room, and you take your notebook out, along with all of the work the teacher gave you today. 

He tells you, "Do you actually think this is what I asked you to come here for?"

"Well.. I mean.... yeah?"

"Y/N, i need to ask you something."

"Go ahead? Ask me."

"Do you.. like me?"

You feel your heart BLOW UP. You don't know if you should tell him the truth, because you have never told anyone your feelings about someone. Let alone have ever been rejected. 

"Y/N? Hello?"

"No. I don't."

You tell him and you start to play with your hands.

"Now I know why you don't lie.. Y/N. You are so bad at it, and... I like you too."

Your eyes open up so wide, and suddenly you just see him leaning in for a kiss.

You do the same, just that you lean in faster. 

You guys finally kiss. You feel so weird. This is what you have been hoping for in FOREVER. 

C/N looks at you, and asks you:

"Y/N... do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!!" 

You reply, taking a deep breath. He smiles from ear to ear, and kisses you again.