new student (part 2)

"Hey! Why have you been serious all day? It concerns me. Wanna get ice cream though?" I say, trying to lighten up the mood. 

"No, I'm actually not walking home today. My mom is picking me up. I'm gonna wait here though" He says, avoiding eye contact. 

"Oh.. OK.. Well I have to get going." I tell him. 

C/N'S POV

I let her walk away. I was so bummed out over seeing her with another guy.. so happy.. that's supposed to be me. I am so emotional that maybe i am on my period.

She walks away, and then the same guy comes up to her. Her face lightens up when she turns to look at him. 

They are talking so loud I can hear everything. 

"Hey! Y/N! I didn't know you walk by here! Are you waiting for someone?" He says. 

"No.. I'm actually walking home. I was going to walk with a friend, but his mom's picking him up."

"oh.. would you like a ride home? Maybe we can stop by my house to catch up on some for songs!"

"Omg yes!"

They start to walk away. My blood boils just thinking of this guy. 

NEXT DAY

I see y/n coming over to me, smiling wider than ever. 

"hey! Are you walking home today after school?"

"Yeah! Are you going to another random guys house after school!?"

"Damn.. what are you talking about?"

"You went home with someone you don't even know!"

"Ok? and who are you to judge? He is actually a very good guy. I don't even like him. Are you jealous? You saw me walking with him during break didn't you. And how do you even know?"

"Well guess what. Maybe I am jealous. You're so fucking oblivious!!! I really want to hate you right now." I tell her, automatically regretting it. 

"Cute... well if you want to ruin this fucking friendship even more, I might as well tell you I have a huge crush on you." She says throwing her hands around dramatically. 

"y/n.. I like you too!"

"I know." She says walking away.

"Wanna meet up after school?" I yell as she walks away. She doesn't reply. 

She messages me. 

"Sure. Wanna get that ice cream?"

Why this girl so dramatic. 

SORRY THIS SUCKS SO BAD IM JUST SO TIRED!! THANKS FOR READING.