sitting in the rain.

Thank you, @therealwongyukhei for this request!!

This does have a bit of dark humor, but also serious things about depression and suicide thoughts. Please do not read if this easily triggers you. 

It's been a bad day. My parents are mad at me again for no reason and are still mad at each other. Their room is right next to mine, so I can hear them gossiping with their friends about how much they are tired of me and how I am a problem in this family. 

I sit by my window and start to think about a lot of things. I hear my parents constantly yelling at each other, but agreeing at the same time. Yelling because they're mad at each other saying one of them raised me wrong, and agreeing, saying they knew I shouldn't have been born into this family. 

I walk out of my room and go to the front door. I notice it is raining so I go grab a coat.

I go to the nearest park, and i just sit on a bench, allowing the rain to wet me. I could care less at the moment. I wish I wasn't alive. I am crying my eyes out. 

I have so many things on my mind. My parents don't love me, my friends aren't the best, and especially, my crush will never like me back. It's what worries me the most. 

I see a person walk by the trees. 

The figure starts to come closer and closer. 

"Uh... y/n?"

You notice it's c/n. 

"Oh what... what are you doing here?" you ask. 

"I could ask you the same thing! Why are you here sitting without an umbrella? You're all wet. Are you crying?"

I don't answer

"Sorry, wanna talk about it?"

"No not really"

"It's okay, I don't know what to say, but I am your friend. I want you to come talk to me every time you have a problem or just something on your mind. Now lets go over to my house and we can talk about it. I can make you tea or something warm to drink and I can get you a change of clothes."

"Oh.. thank you. But i don't want to bother."

"No! I enjoy your company."

I go to his house and take my soaking shoes off. He asks me to hop in the shower and he grabs some of his clothes to let me change into. 

"Thank you so much c/n. I appreciate this so much."

"no problem...wanna talk about it?"

We talk to each other for hours and hours. It's already 4 am and we planned on watching the sunrise. 

Once it reaches 9 am, I thank c/n for everything. 

"I have to go.. not that my parents are worried, but I need to get home before I cause a bigger problem in the family. And... I need to return your clothes"

I walk out of the house, and he gets a hold of my wrist. 

"Wait... y/n. I need to tell you something before you go."

"What?"

"I like you. I really like you and i loved talking to you all night. Hopefully we can do this another time again."

"I like you too.. i was afraid you didn't like me back."

"Wanna go out sometime?"

You nod your head and walk out of his door. 

"Just message me.."

Sorry this was so bad. I don't like my imagines anymore so maybe I'll take longer to update now. I tried and I need to get something out there