|•Begin•|

This story is purely my bootiful imagination with some inspiration from dramas so plz don't be harsh.

If you have any problem with my grammar leave now!!

Lol 😂

Ok. I decided to change the font this time... It was hard😭😭 but since some people don't like it. I did it...

Oh! 😳 Please also read the first one. I know some people skip it but it will kinda help....😌 Bieeee

~~••~~

Cheers, glass clinking and small whispers. All of these sounds were filling the hall as the two couples, Mr-Mrs Jeon and Mr-Mrs Jong walked down the stairs. 

Mr Jeon held onto his wife's hand as they stepped down the stairs making Mr Jong do the same. The guests looked at them awed. 

From far Mr Jeon Junghyun the head of the house smiled at his son and daughter in law. His eyes were shining with tears when he imagined his grandson. 

He wanted to live more to see the little Jeon but he wasn't sure if he can. He was 80 years old and his heart wasn't lending him more time to live. Maybe that's what the god really want.

"Abeoji!!" Mr Jeon yelled when he spotted his father, startling the old man..

"You nearly gave me a heart attack, you foolish child.." Mrs Jeon slapped his husband's chest playfully..

"Why do you do this? aish.."

Mr Jeon rubs the nape of his neck as he bows to apologize.

"It's okay. I was just kidding.."

Everyone smiled when Mr Jong payed his greetings to Mr Junghyun. 

"Hello, Uncle. How are you?" Mr Junghyun waves his hand as he replies politely.

"I am still running."

After some time of talking and eating it was finally time for the announcement.. 

The news which everyone got together for.

Mr Junghyun walked towards the front as he gathered everyone attention. He cleared his throat when he grabbed the mic in his hand. 

"First of all, I am really thankful of everyone who come to greet me, my son and his best friend on this beautiful day. Today not only we will announce our kids names but I will also say my last wish..."

The couple's nodded while grinning at the people in front.

"Abeoji! Why don't you name our kids first?" Mr Junghyun smiled as he brought his shaking hand upwards...

"The daughter of Mr Jong will be called Jin Ae~~ a girl who will become a symbol of love and my grandson Jungkook, who will always stay strong on his decision and never disrespect his elders..."

The crowd also known as the clients and business partner of the two families  clapped.

Mrs Jeon chuckled as her hands rubbed her 8 months baby inside her stomach.

"One more thing. " This again grabbed everyone's attention in a second. It was as if they all respected this man with all their might..

"I want! My Grandson Jeon Jungkook to marry Mr Jong's Daughter Jong Jin Ae, after they turn 18."

Just after hearing the news both pregnant women gasped.

"What happened!?"

"He kicked me!"
"She Kicked me!"

Both women said at the same time, shocking everyone, except the grandfather.

"This is just the beginning my child. Just remember that this is my last wish..."

"What are you saying father? You are living more. You have to see their kids than.." Mr Jeon whines at his father's repeating words.

Mr Jong joins ..

"Yea! Please don't say this Uncle..."

"No children. I know my time is coming soon but keep this in mind."

Both parents nodes happily.

~~**~~
To be continued

How was it?
|Vote•Share• Comment|