•|Cheater|•

~~**~~

It was a Sunday morning. The couple were sleeping silently not caring about the world as they  both had their bodies close to each other. His breathing was silent meanwhile Jinae had her eyes wide open. 

She examined her husbands features. The girl felt lucky to have a husband like Jungkook  by her side. He was a full pack of everything. Being Mrs Jeon was something which was the best thing which happened in her life. 

"Are you done staring?" His morning voice suddenly startled her, making her quickly move her eyes towards somewhere else. 

She blushed as the red colour filled her face. 

"I-I wasn't staring at you." 

"Yea right..." He spoke before pulling her closer towards his naked body. Underneath the blanket he had his legs tangled with hers as they both enjoyed their moment. She gave him life and she was the reason he felt alive all the time. 

"I love you so much Jinae.." She smiled hearing those words before snuggling into his neck. His smell was so addicting. 

~~**~~

Minyoung smirked as he walked outside of the Japan news office. His hands in his pocket as he walked with his face covered with a mask.

"You are so done now. Mr Jeon Jungkook." His words came out muffled due to the mask as he proudly held his head up high. 

After few seconds of walking around he stopped and looked around to find a taxi. Than his phone buzzed making him pull it out from his back pocket. Turning on the screen, his heart beat fastened. 

"Ohhh Y/n. How can you be so pretty." He let out while looking at his lock screen. 

~~**~~

"Wow. This is going to make our channel so high up and our boss will be so happy." An employee caressed his bottom lip with his finger, as he watched the video. The moans were filling the room as all of the employees watched it with a smirk. 

There were some faint steps outside but all the people in the room were too busy watching the video. 

"So! What question are you going to-" Suddenly a manly voice was heard inside the room as he opened the door of the office. Only to get it cut off from all the groans and moans. 

There he stood handsomely. The most wanted model or let's say fashion designer in the world Kim Seokjin with his mouth wide open. The tape on the big screen made him shut his eyes quickly. 

He opened them slowly only to eye the employees before looking to the side where stood the CEO.

"Wtf is this?" He yelled making the CEO to close his eyes in frustration. He already heard all the rules and regulation and now The Kim Seokjin was going to start something new. 

The CEO turned around his head to eye his employees. Giving them a cold glare. 

"What is this? Wait a minute." He abrubtly yelled as he eyed the man in the sex tape. "Is this my friend Jeon Jungkook in the video?" Seokjin said before walking inside. His hands instantly taking out the phone calling his friend. 

After few rings the person quickly picked up the phone. Jin took a deep breath when he heard that voice on the other side. 

"Hello? Hyung? WHy did you call?" 

"First you tell me! Why are you fucking another hole Jeon JUngkook? Where is JInae!! YOu cheater!!" The man yelled in his phone making poor Jungkook to put the phone away from his ear.

"What are you saying hyung? I don't un-"

"Don't play innocent. I have got proof. You just wait there. I am coming to spank your ass."

Kim Seokjin hung up before the younger could even defend himself. His face red with anger as he looked at the man. The moans in the background irritating him.

"TURN THAT OFF! NOW!" he yelled making them follow his orders. Than Seokjin turned to the CEO.

"No interviews. I am done."

"And give me that tape. Don't you dare leak it or I will see you all in hell." The news company's CEO nodded scared. 

~~**~~

TBC

Sorry for the late update. I thought this book was getting boring. I don't know I feel that way with every book I write. That's so weird. Okay Sorry. 

Bieeeeeeeeeeeeee