•|News|•

~~..~~

Cold wind kissed my cheeks as I opened the back door of the car. Slowly making steps towards the mansion in front, I rubbed my shoulders to get some warmth. Today was just like any other day. Boys trying to get in my pants while some girls giving me their evils. 

"Welcome home Young madam." An old lady with maids clothes opened the door of the mansion before I can even ring the bell. 

"Yeseul-shi. Hey." The lady bowed politely as she smiled and moved aside. 

"Master Jong is waiting for you Young madam." 

"Oh where is he?" I spoke before taking my bag off and giving to another maid. 

"He will be inside his office with your mother." Grinning at myself for meeting my busy parents, I made my way upstairs. 

~~**~~

"Father!! " I yelled with joy when I saw the love of my life siting on the chair with his files. That was just a joke but which daughter don't love her father.. 

"Jinae.." He smiled before opening his arms wide open for me to get inside. Hugging him tightly, I chuckled when his tried tickling me. 

"STOB IT!" I yelled at him playfully while pouting. We were both in our own world when we both heard a cough. 

"I thought maybe I'm not needed here." She exclaimed while checking her newly done nails thoroughly. 

Smirking, my father let go of me. He walked and stood in front of his wife. "And who told you that love. I need you every second of my life." 

'OMG so cheesy..' 

I tried not puking with their talks but it seemed so romantic and filled with love. 

"Ahmm... I need to hug my eomoni too~~" I cutely smiled before hugging her. 

"How are you my daughter?" 

"I am fine. Yeseul shi took good care of me while you guys were away.." Both Parents looked pleased as they closed the door making me sit on the couch. 

"Jinae. love, we have to tell you something." Feeling the anxiety build inside from their seriousness, I played with the hem of my skirt while nodding. 

"You do know that you have a fiance right?" 

"Y-yea"

"Well.He's coming to South Korea from Japan tomorrow." My eyes widened in excitement while the heart which was owned by that person was beating without any rhythm. I held onto my chest as I let out a chuckle.

"Wow! What time is he coming? I mean what?how?.." The parents were rather confused to why I was so happy rather than being uninterested. They gave each other a weird look before continuing. 

" U-ummm, He will be arriving at night like around 11 pm." Abeoji spoke before clearing his throat. 

"Oh... Okay. I will get everything ready for him."

Eomoni gave me a pat before kissing my forehead. 

"It's nice to see you happy. We thought maybe we need to make you agree or something." She said before exiting the office. I quickly turned my heels to face my father. 

"Abeoji!"

"hmm.." he hummed before looking up from his computer. 

"Yes my daughter." I fumbled with my fingers before looking down at the floor.

"Can you at least show me how he looks like.." The old man in front smirked when he saw me all blushing. 

"Aww~ my daughter is getting old..I might have to think about grandch-" 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABEOJI!!!"

"ops sorry, I meant to say I am getting old and M- "

"Yea right." He laughed before placing the picture of a man on the table. 

"Here you go, but it's not fair since he didn't see you yet." At those words my mind brightened like a lightbulb.

'This means he doesn't know how I look like?'...

With the thought of teasing him a bit, my stomach had butterflies.

Quickly looking down at the photo. I saw his face. It was so angelic just like I imagined.

But him with those glasses...'DADDY'...

"Umm. Jinae. Darling are you okay. You have been standing here for 15 minutes now.."

My cheeks were painted with red color as I remembered what I just called him.

'Omg!! He's playing with my brain even before coming.'

"I-I am fine. Just going...Bye!!!" Swiftly saying those I ran outside to my room.

H

olding the picture close to my heart. I smiled while bringing the photo close to my lips. The lips I have saved just for him.

"I don't know what's happening but my heart seems Tangled because of you Jeon Jungkook."

~~**~~

TBC

•|VOTE |SHARE |COMMENT|•