•|Wedding preparations|•

Jangmonim장모님 = mother in law (Wife's side)
Eomeonim 어머님 = Mother in law ( Husband side)

(Just to make it clear. Jungkook is wearing eye glasses in this ff). {Like nerd type look} 

                                                                                          🌹🌹🌹

                                                                                             ~~••~~

His hands were on her waist, not leaving her for any moment as they both stood next to their mothers.

Mrs Jeon was choosing a nice dress for Jinae as Mrs Jong was looking for Jungkook's.

Meanwhile the couple who's wedding it was were both busy with each other. They were smiling while playing with each others fingers.

"I still haven't forget about the thing you did last night Jinae." Jungkook spoke as he rocked her in her arms. She giggled before turning and looking at him.

"What? you were mad I stopped you going further." She pouted making his heart beat.

"A-aniyo. I was talking about-" he stopped as he pulled his shirt down a bit, displaying his dark hickey.

"-this." Jinae smirked as she leaned closer to his hard body.

"Do you want another one Mr Jeon Jungkook."

The man choked as he eyed the girl. He loved it when she speaks like that, it rises different things inside him.

Just before he can say anything. Mrs Jeon cleared her throat, taking their attention.

"I am sorry but I need your wife for a second Jungkook." The mother teased as she pointed at Jinae.

Both of them smiled as Jinae nods before walking towards Mrs Jeon.

"Which one did you choose for me eomeonim." The old lady smiled before handing her a beautiful white shoulder less dress. Bride's mouth was wide open. The beauty of the dress was indescribable. She closed her mouth as she took the dress.

"Wow. It's so pretty eomeonim."

"Well, who chose it for you? It has to be pretty." Jinae smiled before nodding as Mrs Jeon flipped her hair. Hearing a gasp from his son. 

"Okay now go to the dressing room and check it out."

"Jungkook ah. Go your Jangmonim called you." His mother informed his son.

"Oh okay."

~~••~~

I could feel his hand  under the table. I tried looking not flustered as I stared at the two ladies in front with a smile. We came here in a restaurant after the shopping. 

It was all okay until Jungkook decided to act like a jerk and started being a pervert again. 

I slapped his hand as it caressed my thighs. I leaned closer to his form sitting next to me.

"Stop it." I whispered which he perfectly ignored before squeezing my thigh again. "Why? I like it." Jungkook spoke softly in my ear before hiding his smirk. 

"Aish.."

He showed his bunny smile before sneaking his hand on my waist pulling me closer.

I swear it's a devil hiding under those glasses innocent look. I thought he would be those shy guys but he turned to be a man who I have never seen. He is different and that's what I like about him. 

I shrugged off my thoughts and let him do whatever he wants to. I trust him more than anything and I know he does too.

Our hearts are connected. I can feel it.  

~~**~~

A man dressed in all black smirked as he looked at the girl with binocular. He smiled to himself before he sighed. 

"Why are you pretty Jinae." He softly spoke but his gaze turned cold. When he saw her fiance so close to her. He wanted to do something. He wanted to take that place of his but he knew he had to wait.

Wait until the way is clear. 

"Jungkook. I swear to god. If I am not happy than you will not be happy at all." His hand grip tightened around the object. 

His love for the girl was grew as the time passed. Even he himself didn't even realise that but he was slowly becoming a monster.

Slowly his hands went to his pocket as he took a paper which had writing on it. He smirked while  he read the whole letter. After finishing the letter he scoffed. 

"You rejected me for this man right. Than I Minyoung will make sure that you will accept me in front of him." He let out while stuffing the letter back in his pocket. Rolling his suitcase behind him he walked away to find shelter. 

Life can never be happy. There are some up's and down's. In order to keep the relationship healthy . Trust is needed every time with respect. This what the couple would need when they find out that there lives are not straight with happy pathway. 

The ways are tangled. With many other people in the way. In order to be happy on the other side, they have to go through all the drama. 

Which is all ready to be shown. 

~~**~~

TBC

What are you people doing? Having fun or nah...

lol

I hope you guys enjoy everyday since you never know what will happen tomorrow. 

Bieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee