£ chapter 2 £

Levi pov~

I took the basket to my living room and place it down on the living room carpet. I heard a whimper come from the basket, then i saw how the pup got up and looked around.

He looked at me and titled his head, i must admit, that was the cutest shit I have ever seen. He let out a yelp as he started to walk, i follow him with my eyes, i let out a chuckle when he fell down. He's one chubby puppy.

I went and picked him up, i look at him, i put a disgust face as i realize he's covered in dirt.

"If you are going to live with me, you need to take a bath first"

I said as i took the pup to my sink, since he's to small to put in a tub. I turn on the sink and made a hot bath for him, when it was full i put the pup inside. He tried to get out but I'm stronger than him, in the end he did took a bath, i use my shampoo since i don't have dog shampoo.

When i dried him i realize his fur color, it was a brown color, he had white paws that made him seem like he's wearing some socks. What surprise me the most were his eyes, they were a blue color with tints of green and honey color. They were unique and very beautiful.
The pup start wagging his tail as he jumped and ran all around my carpet, he laid down on his back and stood like that.

"Is he really sleeping like that? Unbelievable, he's one crazy pup"

I let out a chuckle which made the pup stand up and ran up to me, he let yelps at me. But then he started to whine.

I think he's hungry, but he's still small for food....maybe i can warm him some milk? Yeah i think that will work.

I got up and walked to my fridge and took the milk out. I grabbed a baby bottle which belongs to the daughter of my sister, mikasa. I pour some milk on it, i then put it on the microwave and put 30 seconds.

When it was done i drop some milk on my wrist to see if it wasn't to hot for him. It wasn't, so i went to the crying pup and picked him up, i gave him the bottle as he started to drink it. I let out a sight as i grabbed his blanket and wrap it around him, like a burrito.

Then my door burst open, i looked at the person that did it and it was no other than hanji.

"Omg!! Levi you have a baby!?!?"

"No"

I glared at her as i looked back at the pup, his eyes were wide, as he drinks his milk. He does look like a baby, i didn't notice i was smiling until a squeal made me come back to reality.

"Omg!! Levi you smiled!!"

Hangi squeals as he came to my side, and look at the pup.

"Omg!! Its so adorable!!"

I saw how the pup tilted his head, making hanji squeal more. Damn pup will you stop being so damn adorable so shitty glasses will calm down.

"So~ who is the mother?"

Hangi asked as i look at her, i let out a sigh as i look down.

"I don't know" i said as i let out a sight

"What!? How do you not know!?"

"I found him outside of my door with a note attached to that basket he was in"

"Poor thing, he was abandoned by his own mother" hanji said with sadness in her voice

"No, his mother was trying to protect him" i corrected her

"Eh? How?"

"Check the basket and read the note it has there" i said as i looked at the basket in my living room.

Hanji went to my living room and grabbed the note, i saw how she started reading it, when she finished she walked to me, and nodded.

"So you will take care of him?" she questioned.

I let out a nod as i took the bottle away from the sleeping pup.

"Yeah, and don't think i will heand him over to you"

"Why!?" she faked cried

"Because you have to many pets and there is a chance one of your pets will hurt him!"

"Oh.....so have you named him!"

"Yes, his name is eren"

"Eren? How did you come up with that name?"

"I didn't, didn't you read the whole note?"

"No" she said like it was nothing

"Well his mother gave him that name"

"Oh maybe she was german!"

"How?"

"Because eren sounds like a german name!"

"Oh"

I said as i went and put the sleeping pup in the basket. I then walked to hanji.

"Do you know how to take care of him levi?"

"No, but i will learn"

"What!? But what will happen if you mess up!?"

"Oh for fucks sake hangi! He's is not a real human! And besides........I'll make sure he is spoiled"

I murmured the last part making sure hanji didn't heard.

"Anyway bye shitty glasses"

"Ehhh!? why!?!"

"Cause i need my sleep, and i don't want you here"

"You're so mean!!"

"Shh! You'll fucking wake up eren!?"

"Oh! Sorry! I'll be going! Bye!"

I let out a sigh and kept doing what i was doing until it was time for my bed time, i alway sleep at 9:30, but today i went to bed at 10:00, i took eren with me, and put him beside my bed, with that i went to sleep.

'tomorrow will be a nice day'