£ chapter 15 £

Levi pov

When we finished eating eren and i started to look for shitty glasses, but it's impossible because there's too many people and the mall is crowded. So crowded that i almost lost eren, well eren almost lost me. He's behind me, arms around my waist, making sure i don't get out of his sight and grip. 

We walked for a couple of minutes, when we spotted hanji i almost turned around and leave her here, she's actually asking two guys questions of their sexuality, even tho i can't hear her i know her like the back of my hand to know this.

I speed walked over to where she was and dragged her out of their sigh, she was whining and pouting.

"but levi~ i just wanted to know if they're dating!" hanji whined

"shitty four eyes you don't go around saying to random boys if they are gay or dating!" i yelled

"well sOrrY!" she pouted

I let out a sigh and we dragged hanji out the mall, people looked at us strangely but with hanjis childish comments made them realized that i'm taking care of a 3 year old in a 23 year old woman body. 

"where were you guys i've been looking for you guys for a long time!" hanji asked

"we got tattoos and we went to eat" eren smiled

"what!? really!? let me see!" hanji yelled 

She jumped of the floor and eren and i showed our tattoos, she squealed and started jumping up and down while clapping her hands.

"i can't believe you guys got a couple tattoo!" hanji squeled

"why couple? why can't it be friend tattoos?" eren frowned

"ouch! levi you got friendzone!" hanji laughed

"shitty four eyes i didn't ask eren i like him so i didn't get 'friendzoned' by him! and beside the brat like the tattoos a wouldn't stop whining" i said

"i didn't do such thing!" eren glared at me

I rolled my eyes and we exit the mall, we headed home because there is nothing else to do and i just want to rest. Spending a second with hanji really is tiring, especially when you're dragging her ass. 
When we arrived at my place i said goodbye to hanji and slam the door on her face, i heard her giggle on the other side and yelled a goodbye. I let out a big sigh and flopped on the couch, eren flopped on top of me maging me let out o small 'oof' since he is heavy. 

"going to the mall with hanji-san is tiring" eren said as i let out a chukle

"you barely realized that?..and don't call shitty glasses 'hanji-san'" i glared

"ok...and yes, i haven't spend so much time with her to get to the point of me being annoyed by her" 

"brat, being with shitty glasses for just a second annoys me"

"that's because it's you and you know how she is......and besides....you have a short temper" 

"you shitty pup! i don't fucking have a short temper!?" i glared at eren making him laugh

"why are you yelling at me for telling the truth" eren sassed

"go lay on the floor" i comanded

"w-what? why?!"

"i ain't having any of your sassy attitude mister!"

Eren whined and bury his face on my chest, i playfully tried to get him off of me bet he'll whine and hold tighter, i couldn't help but chuckle at his childish behaviour, i do admit it when eren does it it's adorable but when shitty glasses does it i just want to punch her. In the end i gave up and eren layed victoriously on me. 

"bray i spoiled you don't i" i smirked

"just a little" eren laughed

"just a little?" i raised an eyebrow

"yes just a little" eren glared at me

I smirked and hugged him tight, eren laughed and hugged me tighter, i let a laugh of my own when eren turned us around so now i was on top of him. He scotted upwords so he was now on my level, i grabbed erens wolf ears and played with him as he whined and tried to make me stop.

"levi stop" eren whined as he dragged the words

"make me brat" i smirked

After some time i eventually stopped and looked at him, i went and kiss his forehead making him chuckle.

"i told you my little pup, i never will treat you differently now than when you were a wolf" 

"i know.....maybe i was scared"

"scared of what? you have me by your side 24/7"

"i haven't told you this but i think it's time"

"mm?"

"since i was a pup i always have this dream-well more like nightmare, a woman was carrying me, i don't know where but what i know was that the dream always takes place when i was a pup, i remember the woman's eyes, her beautiful hair, the tears on her face, her sweet smile.....it looked like she was running away from something or someone, i don't know who and i don't want to know. She told me something that i can't remember, her voice was like an angel singing, she placed me somewhere and i heard her say 'goodbye my baby'.....i never knew what she meant or who she was. The next thing i know is that she's gone and gunshots with screams filled my ears. But then everything turns black and your touch and voice are heard, your smiling face comes in view, and you always say the same words, the same relaxing words 'everything's fine eren, i'm here'  "

I looked at eren with wide eye, then i looked down, i only told him that i found him but i never told him the story, and i guess to no one, only to hanji.

"brat i also have something to tell you"

"mm? w-what is is levi?"

"well i haven't told you everything about you, you know that i took care of you since you were a pup and that i found you on my porch but i never told you the full story"

"..."

"when you arrived at my door there was a note, apparently someone that loved you too much to see you suffer dropped you at my door and i was the lucky person that took care of you. The woman in your dream, she could probably be your mother, she was suffering because of what you guys are cappleble of. She didn't want you to have a rough childhood so she had no choice to abandoned you while you were little, you won't remember nothing not even her. I don't know who she is, but she did a right choice, she was like any other mother, she protected what she loved in this cruel world. I was sad when i read the note.....but then i realized what was happening and i promised to her, wherever she is, that i would care and protect you. Now you know why i treat you like this, i made a promise to your mother....and i'll make sure i keep doing what i promise until my last breath" i smiled at a crying eren

I hugged him close and hold him, he was crying hard, this is why i didn't want to tell him....it breaks me to see him cry. I kissed his cheek and we stayed like this until he calmed down, he cries himself to sleep and i moved him to my room. We both laid in my bed in each others arms. 
I don't know who erens mother is but i'm thankful that she choose me to be with him.

"remember brat, what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine....and you're all mine" i said before falling asleep

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand~ HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOY!!!💖💖 WARNING!!!⚠⚠ SCHOOL FOR ME WILL START ON MONDAY SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO PUBLISH A LOT OF CHAPTERS😭😭😓

I'LL MAKE SURE TO TRY MY BEST!!

ANYWAY BYE BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!💖💖

SONG: you don't own me by Grace(but this song is in nightcore!)