£ chapter 9 £

Levi pov~

It's the worst day, Christmas also my birthday. Everybody wanted to gather up at my house. So that's why they made me put a Christmas tree, they'll bring the presents and put them under the tree. Hanji was still in my house. She even brought along her pets. So I have dogs and cats running around. The good thing is that she didn't brought along her snake.

"Eren settle down those animals"I said as Eren stood up.

He went to the dogs and growl at them making them whine. He then went to the cats and made them hide under the couch. I let out a sigh of relief.

"oi shitty glasses! when the hell are you going to leave!" 

"tomorrow morning short stuff!! why?"

"cause eren and i are tired of you and your pets doing a mess! throw them away shitty glasses you don't need so many!?"

"hell no! they're my babies!!how will you like it if i told you to throw eren out!?!? huh?!"

"don't even fucking start shitty glasses! I have only one pet and he's better behaved than you or any other pet of yours!"

"that's because! amm...well.....uhhh"

"that's because what shitty glasses?"

"it's because its you!"

"what the hell is my dogs behaviour has to do with me?"

"you're so grumpy and you make sure eren is the perfect wolf!" 

"shitty glasses i only trained eren how to protect himself and other people, i have never teached him how to listen orders, how to prepare tea heck he knows how to fucking clean! why would you think i showed him that!?..............don't answer shitty glasses"

Hanji just laughed and went back at cocking. My eyes widened when i realized that.

"shitty glasses what the hell are you doing in my kitchen?!" i panicked

"relax shorty i'm making sure i don't burn the food.....again" she said calmly 

I let out a sigh, eren jumped on my lap and rested his head on my shoulder. I pet him relaxing a bit. Then a knocked was heard, i got up but stopped when eren started growling, i looked at him as he was growling while looking at the door. He never done that, eren then ran up the stairs and came back down with a gun.

"shitty glasses hide" i said as i loaded my gun

"what? why? what happening?"

"shitty glasses just do what i say!"

She ran to my room and i heard a click from a door. Eren was acting like crazy while looking at the door. He let out a howl and walked to the window, he was looking at something....more like someone. I heard a scream from the other side and gunshots, eren was growling like crazy. Then i swinged open the door seeing a guy there with a gun pointing it at another guy, without hesitation i shot the guy on the leg then his arm. Eren ran to the guy and bite his neck, eren shook him around while the guy screamed in pain, i went and pointed my gun at him if he tried to do anything to eren. The guy in the floor was crying and trembling in fear. Then the police arrived and they pointed their guns at eren.

"eren! let him go!" i yelled as eren let him go and walked to my side

The police walked to the guy and looked at me, i gave my gun to eren and walked to one of the officers, i explained what i saw and what i did, the police nodded and let me off.

"you have a really brave and strong dog" an officer said

"he's a wolf but thanks anyway" i said as i saw his eyes widened

"you mean....you took care and trained a wolf"

"yeah what's the problem?" i crossed my hands and looked at the offocer

"well........ wolf are dangerous"

"tch yeah sure...i can bet my wolf will be a better police dog than all the filthy mutts you have"

"i don't know"

I rolled my eyes and walked in the house, i went and knocked on hanjis door and told her it was fine to come out. She eventually came out and i finished the food for the people that are going to come, who are my friends, and probably my mother. I don't talk a lot about my mother since she didn't took care of me when i was little, and she barely had any time for me, and when she did had time i would ignore her and go to my uncle's house alone, he was batter a parent than my mother but he abandoned me with her, i never knew about him then, i did find out he was working as a mafian but i could care less, he send me money behind my moms back because he found out she just spend it on only her. I moved away from my mother but that never stopped her from calling me and founding out where i live, she told me how she regret everything, i did forgive her.

"hey levi....i already put our presents under the tree do you want me to turn on the chimney?" hanji said

"yeah sure" i said 

_____________time__________

Everybody was here now; erwin, isabel, farlan, petra, oulo, eld, gunter, mike, sasha, connie, jean, armin, mikasa, christa(historia), ymir, bertholdt, reiner and annie. Most of them are hanjis friends she made on her job or on the streets, i do know them but not enough to call them friends.

"aww look at him his so adorable!!" christa squeal as she hugged eren

"tch i'm way better than that wolf!" jean said

"oh really do you know how to grab a gun or lunch yourself at a guy with one?" i raised an eyebrow

"well no but..."he started

"then you're nothing compared to eren" i smirked making eren let out a howl

"you bratty pup don't be a show off to" i glared at eren

"levi.......you do know eren isn't a pup anymore?" armin said as i nodded

"yes i know but he acts like one" i smirked making eren jumped on me.

Eren let a huff and paw my face, i smirked and made him fall of my lap, he let out a yelp and growl at me. I glared at him, he didn't give a fuck and started licking my face as i tried to make him stop. Everyone else was laughing as they watched us.

For the rest of the party we just talked, laughed, eat and opened our presents, even eren got some. He opened by his own his presents ripping the package into pieces which he picked up later after he realized the mess he made. In the end my mother never showed up but i could care less, what matters is that i least got the love of my pet and friends, they are a better family.

Done!! sorry for not updating!! it's very hard for me write on a laptop!! but i promise to publish when i have time!!

BYE BYE!!!

Yaoi_writter~