Chapter 10

(A/N)

Omg, is this 2 updates? Yes it is. Wow, I never do this! 

Originally it was just gonna be one chapter that I was gonna release but this chapter is dedicated to @joshua2807 . Why? Because I had 186 notifications today and more than half came from him/her. Also because he/she commented "please update" 100 times. Yep, out of 186, 100 of those were just "please updates", that's not even counting the other actual 20 comments they left. So I figured for those 100 "please updates" I'll post 2 chapters!

------------------------------------

Lily's Pov

*Bang!* The door slammed loudly behind behind me but I couldn't care less. "Rey, that b*tch, how dare he! To even hide it from me! I knew that slut was faking it all this time! Trying to be nice to steal everyone away from me!" I screamed words continuously while circling around my room restlessly. 

Every time just remembering that scene makes my blood boil. "How dare he! How dare he! He is mine! Mine! Mine! Just wait until I get my hands on you, REY!" 

A(/N):To understand everything, let's go back to yesterday~

Strolling through the streets, I wondered where I could get my hands on some aphrodisiac, a powerful one too. For some reason these few days, Leo has been constantly ignoring me when it should be him chasing me, not the other way around! 

I'm acting exactly like how the heroine did in the game! Of course I'm better though. I've been bumping into him everywhere, being SUPER friendly and seeing him every chance I get. I hand feed him the lunch I made(A/N: Rey made actually), I even help him chase away those annoying flies that keep bothering him! (A/N: Hey! Those are graceful noble ladies!) 

Though I didn't forget my image, I've been working hard making all those other trashy girls look worse than me so he can see how great I am! I've also made sure he's never alone with a girl so no opportunities for them will arise. I act shy, nice, gentle, graceful, innocent, why doesn't he fall for me! So damn useless! 

While ranting in my head, out of the corner of my eye I saw a potion shop, [Pearl's Potions]. With my genius smarts, I knew to head there immediately. I mean a potion shop should have a aphrodisiac potion. 

*ding* A bell sounded when I entered the store. It looked like it came straight out of a fantasy game. Shelves full of colorful potions, strange items placed around the room and worn out scroll piled up in a corner. The whole room wasn't small but it wasn't big either, the room was made entirely out of wood and gave off a cozy feeling. A small counter stood at the very back. 

Out of nowhere, a tiny purple haired loli dressed in long dark robes popped up, "Hello and welcome to Pearl's potions! I'm Pearl! What can I get for you pretty little lady?" she said cheerfully in a high pitched voice. "Little? Look at yourself first, now where's the real owner brat?" She soon became pissed at my words, "So what if I'm little! I'm still better than you! Keep talking with that dirty mouth, be careful it doesn't rot off! So what if you have bigger jugs than me? Doesn't make you great! They'll sag in a few years anyway you hag!"

"H-how dare you!" I blew up in frustration almost fainting from anger, how dare she talk to the future queen like this! I'll make sure she's the first one who gets behea-no tortured to death! "To treat a customer like this! Who would even want to shop here! I'm leaving, such a disgusting place, only a disgusting person could be the owner!" "What did you say? I'm disgusting?! You-" *ding* The door opened again, this time a beautiful young woman walked through, she wore glasses and her black hair cascaded down her back like a waterfall. 

"What's going on here?" She asked sharply, "Ceila! You're here, back me up! This hag's being mean to me~" the annoying roach ran to Ceila and clung onto her. Looking at me she only replied "What do want?" "I came here to buy a potion but then this brat started insulting me!" "*sigh* Pearl go in the back room, I'll talk to you later" Ceila gave a glare to the roach causing her to run off into the back room like her butt was on fire. 

At least someone here has the brains to no offend the future queen! I raised my head in arrogance and looked at her. Not bad, I'll let her become one of my lower servants later on. Thinking about this I smile at my generosity. 

She quickly got to business "What type of potion are you looking for?" "I want a aphrodisiac but not just any aphrodisiac, I want a really strong one." She gave a as expected look but I just ignored it. "So you're one of those customers" she thought for a bit "Normally I'd chase you away as our shop doesn't sell things like that. But I'll make an exception for you, please wait." She went into the back room and a few minutes later returned with a blue potion, "Here, that'll be 1 gold coin, as you know it's pretty hard to get your hands on stuff like this. The king put a ban on this stuff 3 years ago in case anyone tries to use it on the royal family. You can only get this in the black market and this potion is especially rare. Just a few drops of this will work instantly. It's called [The Fairy's Curse], those who take it won't be able to cool down unless they do 'it'." She said this in a monotonous voice with a straight face.

I stared at her suspiciously for a bit but it's Rey's money anyway so even if it doesn't work, there's no loss. "Here" I paid her the gold coin and left happily with my potion.

(A/N): Here's what happened in the back room)

3rd pov

"Ceila! Why didn't you back me up?" Pearl sat up as soon as Ceila walked through the door. She ran up to Ceila hugging her by the waist and pouting. Ceila gave a helpless smile, giving Pearl a pat on the head she said "There's no use talking to crazy people like her. You know she wanted to buy aphrodisiac?"

Pearl's eyes widened in shock "Really? Wow, she could get put in prison. Let's go tell!" she started pulling Ceila towards the door. "I'm going to sell her some" Ceila spoke. "What? Why? Ceila, you could get in trouble." "It's fine, no one'll believe we sold it to her anyway. Plus you wanted revenge right?" Ceila gave a small smile while Pearl's face brightened immediately "Really? What're you gonna do?" 

"I'm gonna give her [The Fairy's Curse]." She grinned evilly. You have to know, [The Fairy's Curse] is one of the most feared aphrodisiac, it's almost like a poison really. It's sold really cheaply on the black market for barely a few copper coins. Why? Because no one in their right mind would buy it. There were many dangers to the potion. Unless you had an enormous amount of mana, as soon as you drink it you'd die right away, you body wouldn't be able to handle the potion. To add if a person took it and didn't do the deed with someone within 2 hours guess what? They'll die! Another problem with it was that if you took it and did the deed, you'd be asleep for 2-3 days as the potion works by using your mana and energy to make your own body really sensitive. The last big problem is that the potion has a really unique smell and like the 'curse' in it's name, the smell lingers on you and can't be washed off. Even if you were able to successfully drug someone, they would know right away it was you who did it. 

With so many problems, it's simply a defective item. In the black market, it's actually used more for poisoning people than as a aphrodisiac. Of course Ceila knew all of this when she sold it to Lily. 

"He he" Pearl giggled "I love the best! I knew you wouldn't let me be bullied." "Hmph, of course, only I can touch my people."

------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

To be continued! Lily's adventure around town hasn't ended yet! 

Do you guys know what Lily saw? Maybe you've already guessed it, I know you guys are little smarties! 

From 1 to 10 how much did this chapter make you hate Lily?

Don't know why, maybe cause of all you hate comments towards Lily, I really wanna see how much I can anger you guys with Lily. :P

Thanks for reading!