Chapter 11

A/N: Thank you to everyone who voted, I'm going to just continue the story like how it is and if I still want to go a more complicated route when I'm finished writing. I'll make a new story off of this one which is a parallel world. 

One last thought is that this story seems to be moving pretty fast so it'll be a short story with probably around 20 chapters only. But I hope I can make it to around 30 chapters.

---------------------------------------------------------

Lily's pov

Hmph! That place is definitely being shut down! How dare they treat royalty this way! I have to complain to Leo later. "Whatever, I'm above that trash, let's go shop for some dresses! Hehe just wait till Leo sees me, he'll fall for me no doubt!" just thinking about his reaction once he sees me, hahahahaha!

Out of the corner of my eye I suddenly spot someone, "Rey? What's he doing here? And who's he with?" Creeping closer, I hid within the crowd until I could see the other person "What?! Why's prince Chris with him?! Even though he keeps ignoring me! Ugrhh!" I stormed away from the spot, heading back to my dorm. Was I letting Rey go? No way! I need to teach that brat a lesson!

"Stupid Rey! He must've been spreading bad lies about me to my prince Chris, why else would he not have fallen for me yet?" Just thinking about it gets me mad, I punch my pillow while imaginning it as Rey. "That slut even tried to keep it a secret that he was hanging out with my Chris! He's always stealing what's mine! Why does mom and dad even like him? Always stealing attention from me! Just wait till I get my hands on you!" 

Glaring around my room, I spot the potion I recently bought, "hehe" I smirk as a thought crosses my head "Since that slut wants men so much, I'll give him what he wants! Hahahaha!"

The next day, I hurriedly ran towards the fountain during morning, no way will I let Rey spend more time with my Chris! That little slut! Coming closer to the fountain, Rey was flirting with Chris, acting all shy and innocent.(A/N: Refer to chapter 9)

Sure enough he must be saying bad things about me as I came towards them Chris rushed away. Snatching my bento from him, I gave him a hard glare and walked away. He'll get what's coming to him soon, I grinned at the thought.

Rey's pov

Entering the flower shop owned by Alex's family, I waved to his mom who was tending to the many pretty flowers "Hello Mrs. Freed, is Alex home?" Seeing me she smiled brightly "Oh Rey! It's good to see you dear! You should drop by more often, Alex's just in his room. I'll call him down for you." "It's fine, I'll just go to his room" "Well then, if you boys need anything just ask" "Sure, thanks Mrs.Freed" opening the back door, I walked up the wooden stairs and arrived at a small but warm living room. 

Knocking on his door, I said "Alex? Can I come in?" The door opened and in front of me stood a cute Alex, sunlight shone through the window making him look like an angel. All of a sudden I felt nervous and anxious like I was a criminal (A/N: A criminal who steals hearts! *smirks) confessing his crimes to a heavenly being. "Hi Rey" he cutely smiled "U-um..c-can we talk i-inside your room?" "Sure?" confusion was written on his face but it morphed into a serious face, understanding what I wanted to talk about. 

"Is it the phase?" he asked when we sat on his bed (A/N: too bad he's not Chris, beds, Chris and Rey alone together on a BED. Beds -> doing "activities" together *nosebleeds a little* ah? oh yeah sorry back to the story he heh *whispers* beds) "U-um yeah" "Did something happen?" "W-well we went around town together a-and some stuff happened" "What happened? Was it something bad?" Remembering what occurred my face reddened "N-no! Not e-exactly...it wasn't bad.."

"So it was good" again the image of our kiss appeared in my head "W-wait! I didn't mean it like that!" "Like what?" Alex stared at me confusedly "U-um.." "Rey? Are you okay? Your face is red" "InthebackalleyourfacesgotcloseandwekissedI'msorry" my got red like a tomato and my voice got quieter and quieter as I spoke. 

Alex's eyes widened "Y-you kissed?!" a blush appeared on his face too. Silence fell upon us for a few minutes, "S-so what do I do?" "I don't know either, you kissed..." Maybe Chris doesn't want to see me anymore? Am I disgusting to him? It was probably gross for him..Do I have to stay away from him now?! B-but I don't want to... The thoughts swirling my head began to worry me "W-what do I do?! A-alex I think I l-like h-him!" "T-then..." Alex paused before a serious look overcame his embarrassment "pursue him!" 

"B-but we're both guys? Isn't that disgusting? What if he hates me?" just thinking of Chris hating me, a sharp pain appeared in my heart. I-if if he hates me... Tears swelled up in my eyes and fell onto my hand. 

"W-why are you crying?" "I'm crying?" noticing my tears my face formed a wry smile "I'm sorry..." "Rey!" Alex shouted my name and his arms pulled me into a warm hug. "I-i'm only saying this once so listen up okay?" I nodded my head at his words.

"Don't apologize ever for loving someone. Love is something to be cherished, it's the best feeling you could ever imagine in life. There's no limitations in love, only narrow-minded people. Everyone has the right to love, you just have to try." his voice was calming and soft like a ray of light in the dark, his gentle arms brought me back.

"Thank you" was all that was said as we hugged each other wrapped in the sound of silence...

------------------------------------

A/N)

Hope I was able to bring out the feeling in this chapter, its something that I'm not able to do well but hopefully at least for this chapter I was able to bring some life into the characters. 

Also I'm not sure if I said this before but I'm pretty sure I did. Even though this is a light story I do really want to try to bring some aspects of real life into this, how a person would feel through the confusion of loving the same gender. I know not everyone experiences this confusion but I still want to include it in. I'm not sure if I captured it correctly but I'm trying my best here.

Thanks for reading