Hmmm....

Ok so most of you guys know how lazy I am with updates and how much I procrastinate. I've always been so tempted to drop this book(like i have with my other books) but I haven't yet because of these two reasons:

1) Guilt, I feel guilty as to me, I feel like i'm letting you guys down. You wait for updates which i end up taking months to write. I've promised to not drop the book before to you guys and I'd hate to break that promise. I feel like I raised your expectations or something.

2) It was my favorite book(that i wrote), I was super excited and interested to start this project but slowly over time I've lost interest(I tend to lose interest in things quickly). The only thing that was keeping me going was the fact that I had the tiniest little bit of interest in seeing how this book would be completed. (I also keep trying to fool myself by thinking finishing this book won't take long or that it'll only be 10 more chapters)

---------------------------------------------

I've had times where I the guilt kinda killed me since I wasn't updating even though you guys were waiting. I've talked about this before( I think I deleted it as I deleted most of my other notes) but it got to the point where it made me kinda depressed and I was actually afraid to go on wattpad(even to just read books i love) because I would see notifications from you guys holding expectations(not your guys' fault). I've somehow gotten over this as I've learned to just love myself more and realize that I'm not truly obligated to keep updating.

Short moment here- this is MY book, I started not for anyone else but for my own enjoyment. I was a bit shocked at how it started to change and make me develop negative emotions about myself. I even started to lose trust in myself as I kept lying to myself (and to you guys) that I would update at a certain time(ex. saying I will update in 3 days or something) I guess it was just really my brain over thinking everything. I'm just the type of person who likes to please others I guess, I tend to place importance on helping people out with their stuff but procrastinating on something for myself. So main point here is that i'm not obligated to keep updating, I'm not getting anything in turn for writing, it's just me writing for my enjoyment and since I'm not enjoying t anymore. I don't have to keep forcing myself. 

So i'm dropping this book. Trying to love myself more and I don't see a reason why I should mistreat myself by forcing myself to continue this book. I love all of you guys! Thanks so much for not giving up on this book and for reading/voting on my book. I'm so grateful for all the support this book has. I am sad myself with the end of this book(it'll always hold a dear place in my heart). I may write extra chapters if I ever want to again but I don't think I'll be picking up this book again. 

A fun idea I have is that if anyone has the motivation and would like to pick up this book and start writing continuing from where I left off, you're welcomed to do so. Just message me. 

I hope you guys don't feel sadden by this and keep on the lookout, maybe I'll start a new book(and maybe drop it too...)

-------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for understanding! Have a nice day!