Chapter 15

September 26, 2014 (Reagan is 12 weeks and 6 days, Alana is 12 weeks and 5 days)

"Wake up, sleepy head," a voice said, breaking Nathaniel out of his much needed nap. He groaned, turning around to slowly open his eyes at the voice.

"Ah," he yelled, jumping off the bed, terrified out of his mind at Andrew's face so close to his. Nathaniel half hid behind his bed, staring at Andrew's grinning figure. "What the hell are you doing here, Drew," he asked.

"Reagan asked me to wake you up," Andrew sat on his bed, "she's making blueberry pancakes by the way". He took a deep breathe in, his face screwed up in one of disgust, "uh, no offense, Nate, but your room smells like complete and utter shit". Andrew held his nose pinched up together for effect.

Nathaniel laughed lightly, standing up from his crouched up position, rolling his back to take out the kinks. "Not exactly, Drew," he went over to his walk-in closet, pulling on a pair of gray sweats over his Calvin Klein briefs. "But, it does start with an S," he smirked, walking past him and out the room.

He stopped outside his doorway, waiting for it to sink in. Three seconds or so later, Andrew's voice rang out through the corridor, "ew," Andrew ran out the bedroom as if it were on fire, "you nasty nympho," he shrieked.

Nathaniel shook his head at his younger brother, going down the swirled staircase side by side. "Rae," she turned around after setting a pancake on an empty plate, "i thought you were innocent".

Reagan rubbed her small bump, giggling lightly, "this should have told you otherwise".

Andrew grabbed a plate of food, sitting down as Nathaniel smirked at her answer, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Good morning, baby girl," he kissed her lips while Andrew made gagging noises. He was ignored as Nathaniel bent down in front of her, rubbing her belly, "how's our little girl doing," he looked up at her as he asked.

Mid-bite of his pancake, Andrew spit it out, his eyes wide, "it's a girl," he yelled in surprise, smiling. "I won the bet, dude," he cheered, fist pumping the air.

Reagan raised a brow at that, but ignored him, "our little boy is doing just fine".

Andrew sulked for a second, but regained his smile, wider that before, "twins," he hopped off the stool, patting Nathaniel on his back. "Man, you got her real good," Nathaniel shrugged his arm off of him, standing up to pull Reagan closer to him, snuggling up to her. Andrew sighed happily, "shit, we all won the bet. I've got to tell the guys," he excitedly pulled his IPhone 5s out of his pocket, grinning like a fool as he typed away rapidly.

"No offense, Andrew," he raised his head up in-between texts, "but why are you here," Reagan titled her head to the side in confusion.

"My house has no food," he shrugged, still looking at his cell phone screen, "grocery shopping is for losers," he took a sip of his coffee.

"It's your fault for letting him in the house," he whispered in her ear, watching his brother text a mile a minute.

"I didn't let him in, i walked into the kitchen, and boom, there he was raiding the refrigerator".

"How did you get in, Drew," Nathaniel asked.

"Used the house key," he answered, glancing at them quickly before returning his focus back on his cell phone.

"I didn't give you a house key".

"Well, you obviously forgot to give me one," Nathaniel rolled his eyes at that, "so, i copied the one you gave Reagan".

"When did yo-".

"Anyway, i've got to go, Mia and i are meeting up for breakfast," he stretched, chugging down the rest of his coffee.