Then there were two..

When your so called friends say they have  your back, make sure they're not holding a knife...

Zara was shocked to see kels at her door way after 2 years, she didn't visit her at juvenile why now  ...
Zara open the door wider a silent gesture foe kels to get in. 
"How did you know where I am?  "
Zara asked kels.. "I helped Anna looked a place for you to say, so I'm well informed "replied kels. Zara nods her head "what are you doing here? "Zara snapped at her, "calm down Missy, im the only friend you got, then and is the only friend you have now "kels shouted at her with tears in her eyes...

"Precisely "Zara grumbled under her breath not for kels to hear but unfortunately she heard...

They were  complete silence in the room  neither kels or Zara exchange words to one another they just sat there looking in space.

Zara decided to break the silence and started a conversation by asking  calmly "why didn't you visit me  in juvenile, two years neither out of the three of you came despite being betrayed by you guys why? " she asked...

Kels breathe out loudly
"I couldn't come I have my reasons"

Zara laughed and said "I went to juvenile for something I didn't do and you have the audacity to tell me you couldn't come because you have your reasons, come on kels come up with a better idea, " Zara shook her head and ran her hands through her Afro hair and sighs..

Kels stood up and looked at Zara and said "when the cops took you away, Maya threatens me saying if I ever spill it I'm going down with you she's not asking she's telling me that, I couldn't do anything knowing what Maya is capable of, we both knows that Maya can bring us down with the snap of her finger  so  I kept low and didn't give a statement I denied being there because of the threat Maya gives me, I couldn't risk it and I'm sorry for not being there as your best friend to stand by you through it all I'm just sorry"... When kels finished telling Zara she was crying like a baby wiping away the stray tears that flows out her eyes...

Zara was quiet.. And was voicing out something in her head, "if Maya threatens kels if she's telling the truth then Maya must have set up the pace for the fire without me knowing when I was smoking the same cigarette she gave me then this was planned along time to get me down, but why, I didn't have shit as she did she was the richest out of us all the prettiest and the ones with the lot of guys drooling at her feet but why would she do something like that to me was thinking..

She looked at kels who was already looking at her and asked "why, would Maya do that to me, I'm practically a nobody around her, I'm just Zara bent the nerd every one make fun of, why? " asked Maya who desperately wanted answers...

"Because muse was in love with with you, I ever heard her telling sue, that she hears muse telling Zack about you that he's going to ask you out on a date, and she was trying to find a way to make him not like you, so she came up with that idea and sue was gladly enjoying it so they get into actions " answered kels..

Zara's eyes was as big as Jupiter with the shocking news kels just revealed to her, she gulped and blinks around six times to see If she was seeing and hearing right.. She finally came out of the shock stage and asked "muse liked me? "

Kels nods her head and breathe out sharply "but I'm afraid the like is covered with hatred and revenge now, cause he's taking you down, when he gets the chance to, just be careful  Maya isn't a person to trust anymore Zara she's with muse now, she'll use it as an advantage to get to you to make people thinks you did it because muse rich and can be asshole at times... She paused and laughed and shake her head you knows what's funny Maya was in love with muse he wasn't giving a shit about her, but you "

Zara was thinking about what kels just said, "all I know is that shit is about to get real "Zara said with a dead pan look on her face...

Shieks shits about to get real here I can feel it... Hmmm I'm getting there..

Remember to vote
Comment &share... Your comments will mean a lot to me guys I'm looking forward to it..
Pep.. Happy reads