News

Maya's POV

        "  I heard she's out I know that we are going to need a plan b, because these officers are going to reopen the case u know, since that little bitch didn't give a complete statement" maya voiced out feeling annoyed..  "You know the cops can't know the full story, or else you and I sue are damned but that's the least of my concern, I'm Maya Diasco I can ruin any body by the snap of my fingers, I'm that good, " maya said with confidence in her voice..
"Knowing you maya I know exactly what you are capable of  I've been around you for almost 7 years now, but don't be too confident in yourself remember we turned against kels and she was there with us omg this is so screwed up " sue finished talking out with fearful tone in her voice...

Maya was deep in thoughts, 

"yes of course they turned against kels, she might even snitch on us, she never did have a mind of her own anyways, that's another problem we  need to get fixed, and I really need a stable idea not that I can rely on sue anyway her brain is littler that a baby's own. I need an idea and I need one fast cause right now, not only does Zara a threat but also the cops, those nosy bastard,"maya shakes her head and smirked...

She looks at sue and give her an evil grin and said "I'm have a great idea, to bring that bitch of a kels n Zara down"

So I know its short. But I hope u like it u know.. Please leave a comment it does matter, remember to vote it matters too..
Lots of love ❤❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘😍😍😍
Happy reads

Betrayal ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara