Breakfast

Peter and Wade live in two bedroom apartment in Queens. They have been dating for a awhile, and has had many fuck sessions in the past. They used to be friends with benefits, but now it's official.

Peter is in the kitchen cooking breakfast, shirtless in his Deadpool boxers. Usually he would be worried that Wade hasn't returned from a mission, but Wade has done it so much that he's used to it. Peter already
has bacon and eggs on the table and is starting to make pancakes. He hears faint footsteps from the hallway and already knows it's Wade. He enters the apartment dramatically and loud.

"Morning sleepyhead!" Said Wade. "Mm it smells like Denny's in here." He slams the door closed, throws his swords on the floor, and sits on the kitchen counter.

"You're late..again. That's now 12 times." Said Peter. "Sorry baby, It's just business. Anyway what's on the menu?" He glanced at Peter's boxers and abs showing and smirked.

"I already made eggs and bacon, I'd appreciate it if you could help me with the pancakes." Peter said while stirring the pancake mix. "Sure baby, let me just..." He gets off the counter and put his hand on Peter's chin. "Get comfortable.." Wade said seductively.  Peter blushed as Wade walked away into their bedroom and closed the door.

A couple minutes later Deadpool comes out wearing his Spider-Man shirt and boxers. Peter turned around and smiled. "Wow really?" Peter laughed. "What can I say?..." Wade walks towards Peter's back and holds his waist. "I'm obsessed with you.." Peter blushed and moaned slightly as Wade held his waist close to him, feeling his huge buldge. "Petey..." Wade said hotly. "I know you feel it..." Wade said as he dipped his head in Peter's neck. "W-Wade I'm gonna burn the pancakes." Peter said. Wade flipped the pan and turned off the stove. Then cupped his hands on Peter's face and tongue kissed him. "Breakfast can wait, but my love for you can't." Wade said Hotly. He picked Peter up and wrapped his legs around his waist, pinning him to the wall. Peter wrapped his arms around Wade's neck and moaned as they kissed. Wade pulled down his pants and Peter's. "I think your ready..." Wade seductively said.

"Wade.. this isn't a good-Ah!" Peter was cut off by Wade entering him. "I don't care where we are Spiderboy, I'll fuck you on the beach if I wanted to." Wade said. Peter moaned out of pleasure, but he wanted more.

"Mmm faster...harder..." Peter moaned. "My pleasure." Wade said. He thrusted harder making Peter hit the wall multiple times. Peter arched his back by the intense pleasure. "Oh wade!..mmm wade!" Peter screamed. "Scream my name baby.." Wade kissed Peter on the neck making him moan more. "Shit.." Wade came inside Peter making him out of breath.

Wade dresses himself in the clothes he had on before. "I'm gonna take a shower." Peter leaves the room and goes into the bathroom. Wade continues to make pancakes and whips up some chilaquiles. As he was cooking he heard some talking out in the hallway. He opened the door to see who was talking and he was shook.

There stood Peter's parents, looking like they saw a ghost. Wade was confused why they made they face since they've seen Wade scarred face before. But he then remembers what just occurred on the thin kitchen wall.

"You didn't hear anything weird did you?" Wade asked. Steve had a shy/nervous look, while Tony had a stern/angry face. "Oh we heard everything." Tony said.

End of chapter 1