"Talk Dirty to me"

Guy I'm soo happy I now have 175 reads! If you have any requests lemme know!

Wade was sleeping on the couch listening to his sex song playlist. The song changed to "Talk dirty to me." It made him dream about Peter.

The dream

It's raining out and Peter is in his Spider-Man suit just swinging in the rain. Wade admiring him. He swung towards Wade landing in a superhero pose. He walked toward him and took of his mask. He pressed his soft lips onto Wade's scarred lips. Kissing and moaning in the rain till Peter spoke,

"I want you, right here right now." Peter said softly. "Wow Baby boy do you know what your asking for?" Wade said. "I don't care, fuck me right here on the wall." Peter begged touching Wade's buldge. He picked Peter up and wrapped his legs around his waist. "You're really talking dirty to me, I love this side of you." Wade tongue kissed his mouth. Wade pulled down his pants and entered in Peter fast. "Oh fuck yes!" Peter moaned. Wade thrusted hard giving Peter multiple orgasms. Wade stroked his dick while fucking him. "Harder baby, tear me apart." Peter moaned. "God I love you." Wade thrusted into Peter so hard as of the wall behind them would break. "OH MY GOD YES! FUCK!" Peter screaming. "God you're so tight!" Wade said. They both came on the wall.

"Wade!"

"Wade!!"

"Wade?"

Peter tried waking him up. Eventually wade opened his eyes. "Hey Baby boy!" Wade so happy to see you in real life. "You fell asleep with headphones again." Peter chuckled. "I would tell you about the dream I had," he kissed his sweet spot. "But I'll save it for a real time." Wade walked away leaving Peter confused.

End of chapter 6