His Toys

OMG I REACHED 100 READS!!! IM SO HAPPY TYSM GUYS!!!

Here's a special for you ;)

Peter was on his desk sketching a spider he saw on his nature field trip. He was doing really good until he heard a loud slam in the front door. Causing  Peter to break his pencil led. He instantly knew it was Wade.

"Baby I'm home!" He yelled as he threw his stuff on the ground and came in the room holding shopping bags. "13 times Wade." Peter said sadly. "Aw Baby boy don't pout," he walks towards Peter's back. "I always come back to you no matter what." He said while rubbing his shoulders. Peter noticed the bags on the floor. "What did you get?" Peter asked. "Well I'm glad you asked baby boy, because I got some things for you." Wade said.

He walked towards the bags and dumped it on the floor. There layed about 20 sex toys on the floor. Peter stared at them blushing. "Why?" He asked. "So things can be more exciting, lemme show ya what I got." He grabs something random on the floor. "This is an 8 inch vibrator, so that when you miss me just use this." Wade joked. Peter blushed and smirked a bit. He smirk started to fade as he saw the handcuffs and whips. "Now this stuff, is the extreme. And you know.." he walks up to Peter. "I love the extreme." He said seductively. "So you have a 50 shades of grey fetish?" Peter asked. "It's more than that, more like 100 shades of lust." Wade licked Peter's neck making him quiver.

"You're shaking, you're excited aren't you?" Wade asked. "N-no I'm not." Peter blushed. Wade then went to touch Peter's buldge in his ripped jeans. "Your dick tells me otherwise.." Wade said hotly. "Fine I give in, but please be gentle, I've never done this before." Wade scoops him from his chair and throws him on the bed. Handcuffing him. He starts to kiss his sensitive spot on his neck. "You're mine, i make no promises of what I do to you." This annoyed Peter yet aroused him.

Wade started to strip Peter until he was naked. Wade then took some lube. "Let me lay down some rules..one you will not bite, two you will corporate, and three..you will call me daddy." Peter was nervous yet excited. Wade takes some lube and starts to rub Peter's dick, he instantly moaned. "Spider boy likes that huh?" Peter didn't answer. Wade grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled him close. "When daddy asks you a question you answer, understand?" Wade said. "Y-yes daddy." Peter said. Wade let go of his hair and put two fingers in his ass. "Ahh!" Peter yelled in pleasure. "I know you like that don't ya?" Wade asked. "Yes daddy." Peter replied. His voice was soft and sexy. Wade grabbed the 8 inch vibrater and shoved it in Peter's add rough and hard. "Ahh what the hell!" Peter yelled. Wade put his fingers in Peter's mouth, "Relax, it will feel good." He then turned it on making Peter moan. "You like having dicks in you ass?" Wade asked. "Mm yes daddy." Peter replied softly. Wade started licking his neck shoving the vibrater in and out faster and faster. "Oh daddy mm I'm gonna I'm-I'm" Peter came on the bed. "You made quite a mess baby boy." Wade uncuffed him and put all His Toys in a box and put it in their closet. "You might wanna take a shower baby boy, and clean sheets." Peter stared at all the cum on the bed. He got up grabbed his towel and left for the bathroom. Kissing Wade on his way out.

End of chapter 5