1.21: In Which She Needs Him

An hour later, she was at it again.

     He didn't know whether to be worried or impressed.

     Which, naturally, meant he was also at it again (because he was a weak ass-hole with no self-control).

     But when she came, and immediately started playing with herself again, he frowned.

     Yeah, something's definitely not right.

     And that thought – that she could be in danger – was enough to kill any potential boner from growing...again.

     Listening to her, he decides that her sounds were no longer of pleasure but borderline painful. He considers talking to her, asking if she's okay but would she be angry at him for it?

     Masturbating is a private thing to a chick. He didn't want to upset her if it turns out she's just super horny.

     What to do...

     –

     391 had lost count of how many orgasms she'd had.

     And yet...

     It.

     Still.

     Wasn't.

     Enough.

     She was almost convinced she'd been a nymphomaniac before she lost her memory.

     At this point, she was beyond caring if 254 heard her. Which he probably already had.

     Her suspicious were confirmed when his very deep, yet hesitant voice, reached her ears.

     "Baby..." He sounds unsure. Worried. "Are you okay?"

     She's not sure how to answer. Was she okay? No, no she wasn't. But how would she explain to him why?

     I'm currently having a death by orgasms. No biggie. But enough about me -how're you?

     "I...I don't know what's happening," she admits after a moment. She hears movement; imagines him sitting up and swinging his legs over the edge of his bed. She doesn't dare look at him, her eyes remaining on the ceiling and while her natural instinct is to pull her hand away from where it was cupped between her legs – having been caught - she couldn't bring herself to it.

     She needed something touching her down there.

     "Sweetheart?" he sounds closer. "You can talk to me," he encourages.

     She feels like she could cry. "It's embarrassing," she whimpers. 

     254 is next to her bed now and he inhales sharply followed by a quiet,"Oh god."  When he speaks again, his voice is like gravel and muffled by his hand. "You remember when we were cuddling and I was the little spoon. I farted so loudly it woke you up. That was embarrassing. This has me worried."

     The bed dips. She still can't find it in her to tear her gaze away from the ceiling. "Since this morning...I felt like I'm burning up inside."

     "Your powers?" His hand remains over his mouth and she realises, duh, its because he can smell her.

     Her cheeks tinge red, remembering his reaction when they'd been sparring and he'd smelled her. It must be harder for him this time considering she'd bet the scent was stronger ten-fold this time. "I don't know. Maybe. I just- I feel like- like I'm a cat in heat." Her bottom lip wobbled. "It won't stop."