1.23: In Which It's The Morning After

Despite feeling very sore and over-worked between her legs, 391 can't remember ever feeling. So. Damn . Cosy.

     Sighing blissfully, she presses her nose into 254's chest and inhales his scent. Her knee shifts until it's resting over his very naked thighs and arm tightens around his belly.

     Heaven.

     She was in heaven.

     "Baby," 254 murmurs huskily against her hair. "Keep that up and the sheet is going to start rising."

     It takes her a second to get his joke, still hazy from sleep, but when she does she giggles, eyeing the spot which covered his very manly man-hood. "Sorry." She was anything but. "Although it looks like you're already getting excited..." she trails off with another giggle.

     He pulls her closer, fingers digging into the flesh of her sexy, curved hips. He wishes it was his teeth. "Can you blame me? You're naked and rubbin' yourself against me like a cat in heat." He sounds very smug about that.

     She rolls her eyes and wonders if she'd be strong enough to push him off the bed. Probably not. "Your cum is still on my thighs," she says against his chest, very matter-of-fact. It gives her the reaction she wanted.

     He groans, loudly, and rolls them over. Kisses her roughly, arms pinned. "Nah, baby. I cleaned you up like a starving man last night...You been having dirty dreams? Huh?"

     Her chest heaves, his fingers trailing up her inner thighs, lips brushing.

     His digits brush against her wet opening, ready to enter and gently bring her to another orgasm – he knows she can do it as long as he isn't too rough with her – when he suddenly hears footsteps.

     He pauses. Stops.

     "Handsome?" she breathes, confused and frustrated. She wiggles her hips, trying to bear down on his fingers.

     With a noise of regret, his head falls to her shoulder. "They're coming."

     "Really?" She practically whines.

     His hands move to her hips. "Yeah." He places a regretful kiss on her collarbone before lifting himself up. "Better get dressed, baby."

     "Great," she huffs.

     –

     391 glares as they let her legs off of the stirrups. As if she didn't feel violated enough by them, they had to give her an internal.

     Fuckers.

     Pulling the gown over her knees, she considers setting them alight.

     "She's already ovulated. There's no chance of pregnancy this month but no matter. The test was successful – that's what we wanted to know," Frank says.

      Luis nods in agreement. "The serum worked well."

     "You're monsters," 391 spits. Last night had been amazing and while she couldn't bring herself to regret it, she did regret that they had anything to do with it.

     Luis laughs lowly. "If we were monsters, we would have administered it to 254 instead."

     "T'fuck is that supposed to mean?" Was she missing something?

     "Oh, you don't know? 254 has an animal inside of him. I'm sure you've noticed he has some strange behaviours...He can't always contain it. Had we given the serum to him..." Frank almost looks amused. "You would have been undoubtedly more...damaged...and bloody."