2)Finding my princess

Jaces pov.

Me and the guys just finished our jobs and were hungry so we walked into Roses cafe. By walked I mean slammed the door open. The conversations stopped abruptly as everyone noticed who entered and I was going to shout when something no someone bumped into it.  I looked down and saw a girl looking worried and lost in thought as if she was acting on impulse. Everyone was staring I was going to shout but she muttered a sorry and ran out before I could say anything. I ran out the cafe leaving my friends an caught up with her grabbing her hands causing her to stop. I didn't miss the flinch and slowly reached out to her face. As I guided her to look at me I realised her face was covered in bruises what the hell was going on? I felt anger build up inside of me as I took her in ,her body was too thin and she was really pale. I saw everyone staring and heard my friends pause to a stop confused as they took in mine and this girl no she wasn't any girl my princess's position. I was lost in thought until I saw her breathing increase so I guided her into the alley my friends following close behind and stopped when we were out of people's view. "What's your name princess" I asked in a soothing voice hoping she wouldn't get scared.  "E- Emily" she replied shivering.  I quickly took off my black leather jacket and placed it on her shoulders. She looked so cute in my clothes. "Well princess i am Jace whats wrong yiu ran out of the cafe quite quickly and seemed worried is everything ok?" I asked concerned. It seemed like she didn't hear what I said instead she looked scared and fear took over her face. She ran past the guys shouting they're going to kill me. I was shocked and by the time I got out of my daze she was gone. Someone was hurting my princess just they wait and watch.

I entered the cafe again and went to the counter and asked for the manager.  "What's Emilys full name" I asked worried about her already. Man I  am already whipped. She told me my princesses name was Emily Daniels and I ran out the cafe my boys following me and I hopped in my lamboughini driving to the gang house speeding. I entered the house and shouted gang meeting now and waited for everyone to come.  "Quiet. I have found my princess today but some sick person is hurting her. I need you to search Emily Daniels and find out where she lives. Also suit up and get your weapons ready we are going to save my princess" I shouted and everyone started running around getting everything ready.  I'm coming princess im going to save you I promise.