15) Coma

Emilys pov. (2 months later)

It has been two months since I was saved again and since Jace has been in a coma.  I feel so empty without him by my side and don't feel like doing anything but I have to for my babies health.  A week after I was saved I found out I was pregnant with all boys and I wanted to be In  the same room as Jace when I found the genders hoping he would wake up again.

Flashback ( when she finds out the gender)
I was on a bed next to jace and lifted my shirt up so that the doctor could put the gel on my belly and use the ultrasound.  She paused the screen when we could see the triplets and printed a picture for me. I was crying they were so cute I cant wait to hold them in my arms. When she told me the gender I was crying so hard my babies are going to be mommies boys. I looked over at Jace but he was still pale and not moving. (Flashback over)

I went back to the doctors room and climbed in Jaces bed which was now big because the doctors knew that I would go to him regardless of their warnings.  Whenever I was around Jace the babies would kick continuously making me smile . I lifted his hand and put it on my stomach where the babies were kicking hoping for some sort of movement. But my hope was brought down.  I cuddled in his chest tears streaming down my face "Jace I don't know if you can hear me but me and my babies need you. I can't live without you I feel so empty the only thing that keeps me going are our baby boys and hope that you will wake up. I dont know how much longer I can cope my heart is slowly breaking.  Its not just me that needs you , your family and the gang needs you. Please wake up. At least send me a sign to show that you are here with me and can hear me." I said.i felt a light squeeze on my hand and knew it was Jace." Thats it baby I felt that" it made me so happy knowing that he can hear me. I slowly drifted off to sleep tears still falling down.

Jaces pov.

I cant move or speak. I cant open my eyes and all I want is my princess in my arms. All I can see is black. I have tried to get up but I can't.  I can hear everything.  It kills me that I'm not with Emily and couldn't see our babies in the ultrasound and how she's finding it hard to cope. I know I'm having baby boys and am trying my best to wake up but I cant. Listening to her talk about how im not there is making my heart break. I gave a slight squeeze well I think I did and when she said she knows im there it made me happy. Why can't I wake up?Where am I?

Gangs pov.

It has been two months since we have saved our little sister and Jace has fell in a coma. We have tried to make her feel better but she doesn't.  She only eats and drinks for the sake of her babies. And can only sleep if she is near Jace but not for too long. It breaks our heart that she's crying and upset. She needs Jace we all do. We know your probably thinking aren't gang members supposed to be cruel and show no emotion . That was us until Emily came into our lives.  She is an innocent angel and we all love her so much.  That's why it pains us to see our baby sister how she is now. All we can do is hope that Jace wakes up. Especially if she will be in labour in a couple of months she will need Jace by her side.