8) Saved

Jaces pov.

When we arrived we used our silent guns to knock out the guards around the warehouse to not get caught. I waljed inside and started shooting everyone that wasn't in my gang. I came to a stop outside the only room we weren't in and could here screams and thrashing.  I kicked the door open to see Blake ( the reapers gangleader) raping my babygirl. She was bruised and battered.  I walked behind him slowly and quietly as he hadn't noticed me yet and then shot him in his ass before jumping on him and knocking him out. My princess was in the corner shaking she didn't realise it was me yet.  "Boys come and handcuff this fucker"i shouted and they came in and took him away only my best friend James staying. 

I walked towars Emily slowly she looked so vulnerable. "Princess it's me I'm here to save you please look at me" I said soothingly.  At the sound of my voice she began to relax and looked up with hope in her eyes. When she realised it was me she jumped in my arms and I hugged her inhaling her scent. It was calming me down. I took my sgirt off and put it on her covering her body before carrying her out the warehouse bridal style. This was all my fault. "I'm sorry baby girl this is all my fault" I said tears falling out my eyes at the sight of my girl. I know your thinking I thought you are the most feared gangleader but I love her and the people I love are my weaknesses.

Once I exited I got in the back of the range rover and sat down stroking my princesses hair. She gradually fell asleep and i was happy she was back in my arms again. Once we reached home I carried her to the doctors room to get her checked over and made sure her bruises were tended to. I tild the doctor everything and she got Emilys blood sample to check if she was pregnant and the results came back negative. I was happy that she wasn't because I knew she wouldn't be able to take care of a baby due to how it was conceived.

Emilys pov.

I woke up to see I was still in the warehouse. My hope was dying now. The scary guy cane back and was raping me again ignoring my protests and screams. All of a sudden he was off me but I was still scared to look up. I was shaking in the corner afraid of eho was there.  Until I heard the voice I was dying to hear. Jace was here. He saved me. My breathing calmed down and I looked up to see Jace. I flung my body into his arms breaking down and looked around to see the scary guy being carried away.

He carried me out of the warehouse and started crying saying it was all his fault. I wiped his tears and gradually fell asleep. I could feel myself being carried but was to tired to open my eyes. I fell back asleep feeling safe that I was now in Jaces protection. Beep....Beep....Beep I woke up to hear something annoying and looked around to see that I was in the hospital room again. Jace was at my side and looked tired and like he hadn't eaten in days "Jace" I whispered stroking his cheek and he woke up with hapiness on his face . As soon as he saw that I was awake he hugged me and I hugged back before hearing the door open.  Emma ran in hugging me and telling me to never scare everyone again because I was sleeping for a week. Once I was discharged me and Jace went back to our room and I fell asleep safe in his arms...