Transformation...

~~Rebeccas POV~~

I run upstairs...

And start freaking out!

I HAVE SUPERPOWERS AND I CAN'T TELL ANYONE?! I yell in my head .....

IM ON THE FLIPIN NEWS?! I yell again in my head... And I think I'm going insane...

"Becca come downstairs quick!" I hear Dylan yell...

I run downstairs... And Dylan was pointing toward the TV...

I look at the TV and it went black... And it started glitching...

And then a person showed up on the TV... It was someone with a red hood on...

"Hello the people of Denzvale..." The person spoke...

"I am " the red hood"..."

"As I can see we have a new superhero in our hands and you think she can protect you... Well I think that's wrong!" He said...

"The city will be in my hands unless the new super hero can take it away from me..."

The video ended...

And I looked at Dylan and he was scared... Blake took me into the kitchen...

"I can't leave you here all by yourself..." He said...

"But in going to be right back... I have to check on my parents." He explained
...

My parents left me a note that said they were off on a business trip... So I had to take care of Dylan...

"Okay you could bring them here if you want and bring some extra clothes... We have a panic room so we could out everyone in there..." I said...

He left... I felt more safer when he was here...

I went into the living room...

And saw Dylan...

"Dylan I need you to go into your room and bring all the stuff you need... Blanket, electronics, pillows., books, anything you need... Clothes..." I said...

He ran upstairs...

And I went into the kitchen... I grabbed water bottles, food, cans.
Then I went upstairs and grabbed extra pillows and a blankets...

I went into my room and grabbed clothes... And my books... And my phone...and charger...I put them all into a bag and went downstairs...

I heard a knock by the door... I went toward the closet and grabbed a baseball bat the one I used to play with my dad with...

"Who is it..." I said...
They did not answer...

I holded the bat in batting postion...
I opened the door and I saw Blake and his parents...

I put the bat down...

"Hi Mr and Mrs Addams!" I said with a shy smile.

"Wow you sure know self defence!" I hear Mr Addams said and laughed...

Dylan came downstairs... Ready with a bag loaded with his stuff.. And I noticed Mr and Mrs Addams had a bag too and Blake...

I walked them toward the basement and I saw the panic room doors...

It only opens by a finger print... I wall them inside and bring in my stuff and their stuff... There was only four bunk beds but luckily I brought a whole bunch of sleeping bags... There was a little fridge in the corner and there was a bathroom outside the panic room... The panic room was huge... I called Claire and she told me she would be over with her mom..

~~20 minutes later~~

Claire came and she said her mom didn't want to leave the house without her step dad...

Then I called Ian... He said he would come... Because he said his older brother was taking care of things at his house to protect everyone...

So he arrived...

So the people took over their beds... I let the older and the smaller kid on the bunks...

I told Blake he could have the last bunk but nooooo he said It was my panic room so I take it... I said no hes my guest so yeah then Ian decided to join in and he suggested that that he could take the bed... Then Claire joined in and that she would take the bed... They argued but they handled it like adults... They rock, paper, scissors it...

Ian won so he took the bed...

I layed on the ground in a sleeping bag... I was tired of this... I went outside of the panic room... And Claire did too.

She was holding a bag...

She gave the bag to me...

"Open it" she said...

I opened it and I saw a red mask and red gloves... And.. It had red cape to go with it too... The shose were some short boots that were red and The suit was black it was only a pair of shorts and a shirt that looked freshly made... The shirt was long sleeved and the shorts were just regular shorts.

"Thank you!" I said...

"All you need is a name now..." She said...

And I think for a while until a name pops into my head..

"The girl in red..." I asked. Shrugging my shoulders...

"That's a good start..." She said.....

"We'll start tomorrow..." She said...

"For what?!" I said...

"We go outside tomorrow..." She said

-----------------
Okay to me this was a weird chapter but I kinda like it... It was a hard time picking a superhero name and color... Ugh so hard... Keep reading to find out what happens next! Oh and I would like you to leave a comment to what
You would name our superhero and what the colors are! And I will chose witch one for Rebecca...