Beautiful truth or brutal lies?

~Rebecca's POV~

I just wanted to tell Blake the truth...
What if I do...noooo then Claire could find out easily, what if she uses this her weird mind reading trucks and finds out! Ugh she is good at telling how a lie...

Anyway...

We got in the car, well I didn't know how to get Blake in the car...but I have my ways!

People will probably think he intoxicated? Maybe?

Okay.

I uncovered him, and tried to carry him out if the bin.

Well he fell to the ground soooo that didn't work...

So I started dragging him, okay I could probably carry him bridal style?

I started lifting him up, and he was in my arms, it was like holding a feather!
There was a little drool on his face...
Ewww

Okay by now I got him into the car...

I searched for the keys that were in my pocket.

I went to the drivers seat and started up the the car. Until we got towards my house.

I opened the door with my keys.
And went back to the car, and carried him over my shoulder.
I saw my neighbor, I just waved and smiled, Like everything was normal (witch it isnt...)

I walked through the door and set Blake on the couch.
Again I'm bad at lying, so I don't know what I'm going to say to him when he wakes up...

Umm I could say..."we went to a party and you got drunk!"
Nooo that won't work...

"Umm we got suspended!" I thought, but how could the most nicest boy in school could be suspended?

I thought for a moment... What if..."we got off early, and you got injured when you were playing football? " I think that'll work...right?
Okay this'll be my back story...

"Umm it was PE and we were playing football... And you for injured, sooo the teacher told me to take you home since your parents were at work?" I think that'll back me up right?
Hopefully...

After a long hour of thinking, I turned on the TV and the news popped up.

"Breaking news, there was a gun shooting at our city's local high school, but no one was hurt because our super hero came to save them!" The new reporter began.

"That's enough Jane...what if our school student could've been shoot or maybe worse killed?!" The news porter right next to Jane said.

"Ohhh Todd, well luckily no one got hurt!" Jane said cheerfully.

"Yeah right..." Todd muttered.

"What do you have against our new superhero!" Jane said.

"Nothing, but how do you know a this girl can really protect our city?" Todd argued. "Shut up Todd..." I said under my breath.

"Well she's trying her best!" Jane declared.

"Fine then, I guess we have to find who the girl behind the mask is!" Todd pointed out.

By that I turned off the TV,
Ugh why does people keep considering that I'm not going to protect the city! I'm at least trying...

I heard grunts.

I turned around and looked at Blake, his eyes flew open.

"Hey buddy..." I started, with a innocent smile.

"Where am I?"

"At my house..."

"Why do I feel like this?" He asked, okay I have to think what to say, probably concussion?

"You had a concussion..."

"How?"

"We were at Gym, and you hit your head with a football..."

"How did I get here?"

"I drive's you here..."

"Did you crash my car?"

"No."

"Good, knowing the phyco driver you are..."

"Shut up!" I defended.

He gave a weak laugh. We stayed quiet.

"What are you hiding?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Nothing..."

"When you lie, your eyes start to darken..." He pointed out.
"How do you know that?" I asked, "I have my ways..." He said and crossed his arms.

I let out a sigh...

"Okay, brutal truth or beautiful lie?" I asked.

"Umm...that's really hard..." He said and pretended to think.

"Brutal truth?" He said.

Dang it...

"Ummm you embarssed your self. When you for hit by a football?" I said.
"I don't care..." He said, and rolled his eyes, "at least I got to be here with you..." He flirted, I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Shut up, don't get to cocky..." I said.

"I'm not cocky!"

"Whatever you say..." I said.

He started staring at me, why is he staring at me? This is getting ackward....

"What are you staring at?"

"Umm something..." He says then looks away. A couple minutes later, I felt his eyes on me.
I stared back at him.

He smiled.
I smirked.

The only thing they broke our stare off, was the door slamming open...
I saw Dylan st the door step.

"Hey Becca!" He said.

"Aren't you suppose to be in school?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

"Becca its 3 o'clock..." He said and walked in and dropped his bookbag on the ground.

I check my phone for the time and it was 3 o'clock...

"Hey, is Blake going to stay for dinner?" He said.

"I don't know?" I looked at blame so her could answer.

"Sure!" Blake said, and got up from the couch.

"Okay, Dylan go do your homework... I have to see what we're going to make for dinner..."