ackward dinner...

~Rebecca's POV~

I made some pasta...
I served the plates. And very one went towards the table.

"Mmm this looks good!" Blake said. And licked his lips. I could tell everyone was starving.

"Yeah I bet..." Dylan said and looked at Blake with a sly smile.

I ignored them.

I sat down, and picked up my fork and digged in.

While I was eating, Dylan was looking at me, he was smiling like he was picturing something?

I dropped my fork.

"Dylan? Why are you being a creep?" I  question.

"No reason..." He said.

I looked at Blake and he was just eating he food like a regular person.
What was wrong with them today?
Why is my brother being creepy?
And did Blake find out?!

I started eating again, but someone broke the silence.

"Soooo, Blake...." Dylan said and scrunched his nose and smiled, like Blake was trying to make a impression.

"Yeah?" Blake said, looking up from his plate.

"Do you have any interest?" Dylan said out of nowhere. This time I looked up from my plate and looked at Blake. I crossed me arms.

Blake hesataited to answer...

"Umm yes Dylan I do..." I was surprised with his answer. "Well you would like sharing whom?" I said with a little curiosity....

Just curious... Nothing else....

Instead of answering, Blake gave Dylan a look...witch was kinda weird?

"Well Dylan do you have anything to share?" Blake said eyeing him. Dylan looked alarmed...

"Blake you promised!" Dylan yelled and dropped his fork. I jumped in surprise.

"That's it you don't have permission anymore!" He yelled again, and I was just wonder what was going on here?!
"What permission?!" I asked.

Dylan smirked at Blake, and Blake looked very spooked. "Umm I think blame has something to tell you..." Dylan said, returning the smile on me.

"Umm well-" he started, "just get to it!" Dylan yelled, Blake took a moment to speak, I saw sweat dripping down his face... "I have to go to the bathroom!" Blake finished.

"What?!" Dylan yelled.
Blake stood up, and ran upstairs.

I just sat there, in silence.

20 minutes later, me and Dylan were done eating and I told him to go to sleep...but Blake was still upstair?

I slowly walked upstairs, "Blake?" I said, going through each step.
I was finally upstairs, I saw the bathroom door open, so he couldn't be in there...

I looked in every room, even Dylan's...
He wasn't covered so I put the blanket over him.

I checked my room.

I saw him there sitting on my bed, looking through pictures on the walls. He was just sitting there in silence.

"What are you doing here?"

"Can I ask you something?" He said, looking me directly in the eye.

I nodded my head.

"Do you like someone?"

I did not know what to say, I felt my face reddened. I looked away from him and stared at the ground, I starting rubbing my arm,with my hand.

"Do you?" I asked turning the questions to him.

"Yes." He admitted.

"Who?"

He looked so shy, he put his hand on his neck and innocently smiled.
"I asked first?" He said turning it back on me.

Dang it...

"Well I don't know!?" I cunfusily said.
My face got warmer by each second.

"Okay..." I started

"Maybe I do, but he probably won't like me back!" I defended.
"You could ask him?" He suggested.

I would but what if he think that I'm a loser? And he makes gun of me and won't talk to me ever again?!
I don't want to lose that!

"Fine then..." I started.

We stayed silent...for five minutes, then it got to ten, then twenty...

"Do you like me?" I finally asked.

-------------------------------

Muhahaha

Yes I'm making you people wait!

And it very funny!

So bye!