Uhhhh what?

I woke up of hearing the sound of screeching coming from my phone...

I think everyone heard it and woke up...

The Mayor of the town was on my screen, everyone surrounded the screen...

"I just found out that for the last three days...that the red hood if a fake... Some person was shooting threats toward the city and it was  teenagers using a video camera! So all the stuff he said was nonsense..."

"And now you could get back to the out doors!" The mayor said and ended the video...

Uhhhhhh what?

I opened the panic room doors and went out side to let everyone out of the house.

Outside was horrible!

But I let them out any way.

"Thank you for having us!" Mrs Adams said and took her stuff... And left

Claire walked right next to me...

"Umm I have to go and thanks you for all this! I have to go check on my mom..," she said while running on the road.

"I guess I gave to get back..." Ian said while waving bye and walking...

Blake just stood there like he didn't know what to do...

Then he stared at me witch was kinda freaky...

"Uhhhh what?" I asked...

He stopped spacing out...

"Umm I was going to ask if I could stay here?" He said.

"Why?" I asked...

"I just dont want to leave you alone with Dylan to take care of because your all by yourself!" He said quickly...

"Um sure, you could stay but you have to help me clean up first!" I said.

He nodded his head...

~~25 minutes later~~

We finished cleaning... And everything was back to normal!

I looked at the time and it was 7:00pm it was dinner time!

I went into the kitchen and started making noodles witch means spaghetti...

When it was done, we sat down at the table and sat there in silence...

I started picking at my food....

Until someone said something...

"Well you made a Great meal!" Blake said finishing up his plate...

And I wasn't even finished!

"Uhh thanks!" I said ackwardly...

Dylan hot up and put his plate in the fridge.

"It was good sis but I couldnt finish all of it," he said rubbing his stomach.

I nodded my head and stood up and put my plate in the fridge...

~~5 minutes later~~

I put Dylan to bed and I said that Blake should have my bed for tonight...

And that I would sleep on the couch. He tried to argue but I kept saying no...

So they're upstair sound asleep...

While I'm here thinking...

Uhhhh what? Happened today?!

Why are things weird?

OMG why can't I stop thinking!?

------------------------

I didn't really know how to end this chapter so yeah...

\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/