4: okay?

I lift my phone off my face and set it down on the bed beside me, holding my nose. I sit up, my hair all messy, and get ready for the day. Meeting his friends this morning was very... interesting.

Seriously though, what was Tae talking about?

While walking to my school, I pass by all the big entertainment and business buildings that I do everyday.

Walking around Seoul has always been one of my favorite things to do. Well, ever since I moved here that is.

I've lived in ton of places, pretty much everywhere in South Korea you could name. I don't remember most because of how short I lived there.

My mom was a stay at home mom and my dad was always moving for his job. I never knew and still don't know what he worked for though.

It's not like it matters to me anyway.
As soon as I came here, I lost all connections with them. It was their choice to do so, saying it'd be safer for me that way, which is why I barely even talk about them.

Once I got the chance to move to Seoul for college, I took it. I've only been here a year now but its definitely my favorite. Honestly, I was more happy about being in one city for more than a year than going to college.

As I walk down the last stretch of road to my school, I glance at the dorms for the entertainment companies.

At least they don't have to worry about moving every other month.

I walk into the school, shutting off my phone.

////////////////////

The boys group chat 😏

Tae:
When's bresk done?
*break

Leader:
10 min

Jin:
Yoongi
Are you okay?
??

Swag:
Why wouldn't I
be?

I roll my eyes, drinking the last drops of my water and wiping sweat off my forehead, knowing exactly what they're talking about.

Tae:
You kniw why
*know

Kook:
???

Hobi:
Lisa

Kook:
Ohhhhh

Swag:
I'm not talking
about this

Tae:
Hyung, I think
you should

Swag:
What you think is
right for me and what's
actually right for me
are not the same.

I turn off the phone screen, sliding the phone away from me. Taehyung can be sensitive at times and I don't want to say anything I don't mean, especially since we still have practice for 4 hours this morning.

After running my hands through my hair and calming myself down, I get my phone, sitting back where I had been against the wall.

Lisa 💜

Swag:
Hey
S√

Sent? Oh yeah, she's has just started college now...
Probably has her phone turned off.

"Hyung! Break's over!"

I glance out the doorway and down the long hallway to see Jungkook out of breath, running away.

I get up and begin to walk out, glancing back at the chat with Lisa one last time before turning off the phone screen and heading back to practice.